Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He really needed to sleep

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 8:08 AM
  • 2 Replies

Wednesday and Thursday, my 2 1/2 month old had been rather irritable.  He hasn't slept well during the day and yesterday he didn't really eat like I knew he could.   No fever or anything. 

Anyway, he's been sleeping since a little after 6:00 last night.  He wakes up to eat and then goes right back to sleep.

I guess I'm going to get to drink my coffee in peace and do a little work before he wakes up.

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 8:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
lcappytan05
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 8:11 AM

My little guy has been fighting sleep the past few days...and he's super tired he just wont sleep. He finally fell asleep the other night only to be woken up by my inconsiderate neighbor's loud music...

he fights naps during the day...and that's when I need to get schoolwork done...it's so frustrating...lol

Army wife to Chad (12/28/2007) army

Mommy to Jeffrey (10/14/2009) baby boy

Military Moms
Join us on The Military Moms Group - -Military Moms Group Mod

lizmarie1975
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 8:18 AM

Quoting lcappytan05:

My little guy has been fighting sleep the past few days...and he's super tired he just wont sleep. He finally fell asleep the other night only to be woken up by my inconsiderate neighbor's loud music...

he fights naps during the day...and that's when I need to get schoolwork done...it's so frustrating...lol

Yeah, my job is allowing me to work full time from home and I (and my SO) made the decision to not send the baby to daycare.  SO also works full time from home.  We both have jobs that demand our attention and it's been hard to concentrate on work when this baby isn't sleeping during the day.  He takes 10-15 minute power naps. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)