Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you like Vampires have you ever read the House of Night series?

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 8:20 AM
  • 8 Replies

I love to read about vampires and stuff. Have any of your read The House of Night books? What do you think of them. I love them. I will read almost anything vampire, lol.

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 8:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Angela_1974
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 8:43 AM

Anyone?

little.miss.mom
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 8:53 AM

They are cute they aren't the deepest read I've ever had and found some of them to be somewhat juvenille but they are cute easy reads and I have read all of them except the latest one that just came out.

Angela_1974
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:02 AM

Yea. They are like other books I have read. The further you get the darker the book gets. The more into the books I have read, the better it gets, to my anyway, lol.

night.magic
by Chicken Nugget on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:03 AM

I haven't but would like to. 

pnkdgwd-1-1.gif picture by _ICE_1

sparkina13
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:06 AM

They are ok. I haven't read the last book that came out though.  If you want a good vampire series you should read The Black Dagger Brotherhood series by JR Ward. They are more adult than the House of Night books. They are very good though.

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Twitter Layouts & Backgrounds

JustMomto4
by Bronze Member on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:06 AM

YES!!!  I have read all of them!!!!  SOOO waiting for May when Burned comes out!!  I can not beleive they left us with that kind of ending and have to wait so long!  LOL..

They are very good.. i found my self lauging quite a bit to!

night.magic
by Chicken Nugget on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:23 AM

I'm always looking for a good read, thanks for sharing.

Quoting sparkina13:

They are ok. I haven't read the last book that came out though.  If you want a good vampire series you should read The Black Dagger Brotherhood series by JR Ward. They are more adult than the House of Night books. They are very good though.

pnkdgwd-1-1.gif picture by _ICE_1

Angela_1974
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:33 PM

Quoting sparkina13:

I am always looking for books like this to read. I love reading about all this stuff. I like other stuff to but werewolves, vampires, and a guy called ACHERON. I don't remember the title of the series though. i have to find these though, lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)