Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Moon

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:14 AM
  • 30 Replies

Well, today is the big day! Anyone going to see it today or this weekend? If you went to the midnight showing in your area, how was it? I am DYING to know! I probably won't be able to go see it until next weekend...so who's going to see it this weekend, and if you already saw it...how was it???

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kays_Mama06
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:19 AM

I think they're all still having wet dreams about Edward or Jacob. Just a guess.  

Ann7227
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:20 AM

I'm seeing it tomorrow night at 11. I'm disappointed because the newspaper only gave it 1 star. It looks really good.

ShawnaH2005
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:21 AM

My DH is taking me to see it tonight! We bought advance tickets and i am so happy we did because we went to pick out tickets up last night and they had signs all over the movie theater doors that the first 4 days of movie times are sold out!  I am super excited!

Merricksmom1
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:23 AM

I'm going tonight!! I'm soo excited and my SO is going with me without any complaints!! lol..  my sisters seen it last night and said it was WONDERFULY AWESOME!!   

katiesmom3
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:24 AM

DD and I are going tonight, we bought advance tickets. She can't wait!

lyott07

waaaaay better than the first IMO ;) loved it

SnappyKaliZai

My 2 best friends and I have been reading these books since they came out with the second book. So we are all going tomorrow together and making a big day out of it! =) One friend lives in VA and came home for the weekend and me and the other one have kids so this is like a totally BIG moment for us. =)

HayliesMomma15
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:25 AM

ah! I am so jealous....I wanna go see it this weekend soooo bad! lol! I am going to try to wait until next weekend...but I just don't know if I will be able to contain myself. lol. Dh wanted to wait until next weekend so that it won't be so packed! I am pretty sure its going to be packed in the theaters until it comes out on DVD. lol. Make sure you let us all know how it was...

Only one star?!?!?!?! C'mon! The critic must have been an old man...lol. It looks amazing...I am positive the we are going to love it.  The trailers give me goosebumps everytime I see them!

OMG I am just so excited! lol

Kina2308
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:25 AM

I am planning on going either tonight or tomorrow.  I am so excited, it looks so good.

"No change of circumstance can repair a defect of character"-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Ann7227
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:26 AM

LOL

Quoting Kays_Mama06:

I think they're all still having wet dreams about Edward or Jacob. Just a guess.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)