Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i hate..

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:28 AM
  • 11 Replies

that half of the stores have christmas stuff everywhere & are playing christmas music already, it is seriously disgusting.  it isn't even thanksgiving yet.. it doesn't put me in the christmas spirit either.  it's to early for that shit.. i hate what christmas is becoming.

Precious-Moments-Thanksgiving.jpg picture by x3arock08 

CafeMom Tickers

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
imthatgirl728
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:30 AM

LOL...yeah your a ball of joy.

Many people love xmas and look forward to being around all of it.

Starfire73
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:31 AM

Grinch! lol

mbaker331
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:33 AM

I love christmas its a fun time of year but i think the stores should wait till after thanksgiving to put up decorations and play the music.  There is only so long that you can hear the same old somgs and still feel in the christmas mood.  Give it till after thanksgiving and then i will appriciate the atmosphere.

imthatgirl728
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:34 AM

The reason why the get the decorations up before is because it gets so busy starting immediately after Tday...they wouldn't have the time. Why not take advantage of the semi slower weeks before?

Quoting mbaker331:

I love christmas its a fun time of year but i think the stores should wait till after thanksgiving to put up decorations and play the music.  There is only so long that you can hear the same old somgs and still feel in the christmas mood.  Give it till after thanksgiving and then i will appriciate the atmosphere.

lifehappy
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:35 AM

I LOVE Christmas, and I'm totally in the spirit of it! The sounds, the smells, even the cold, but what I don't like is having to buy gifts for adults who don't appreciate or need it. It's stressful EVERY YEAR having to come up with something for my in-laws...I wish we could just buy for the kids! I think I'm going gift card style this year...is that tacky?

Jguevara
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:36 AM

Merry Christmas!

ashmarie08
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:36 AM

i absolutely LOVE christmas.  i love everything about it.. but i don't love it in the middle of november.  sorry, but its just to early for me.  wait til after thanksgiving =/ 

abbysmommy429
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:38 AM

It's not that serious. It's just some decorations and some background music; otherwise, we would only be able to enjoy it for a few weeks. Just enjoy the season!

CafeMom Tickers
MKSmom09
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:39 AM

I love Christmas, but I prefer to have Thanksgiving first.  Whatever happened to have a time of Thankfulness before having everyone become greedy.  I agree with the first poster.  Lets have Thanksgiving again!

Splash750
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:43 AM

I really do love the Christmas holiday but doing everything like the music, lights, decorations, etc in November to me is alittle ahead of the game. I know that it gets busy and most retailers and/or individuals and such dont have the time but Thanksgiving is a real holiday and it does get forgotten alot.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)