Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If a due date is November 21st when would be the date when they conceived?

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:49 AM
  • 6 Replies

I dont know much about this does anyone else?

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Hisservent
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:50 AM

Feb 27/28

My son was due Nov 24 and we conceived march 3

All I have, all I am, all I ever will be, is because of you, Lord! I am crucified with Christ, therefore I no longer live. Jesus Christ now lives in me! I am a 100% pro-life, wife, church goin Christian, choir singin, recyclin, natural products usin, vaccinatin, non co-sleepin, CIO method usin, soy milk drinkin, organic milk givin, coffee drinkin, dog lovin, schedule stickin to, vitamin givin/takin, soy candle burnin, as Green as I can get, Preg. w/ #2, WAHM.

Trisha-Faye
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:51 AM

around Feb 21.

Hisservent
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:53 AM

it really depends on how long the cycle is and how long the leutal phase is. My cycle was 30 days and 16 day leutal phase. We conceived March 3 and due date was Nov 24, but he was born Nov 20....3 years ago today!!

All I have, all I am, all I ever will be, is because of you, Lord! I am crucified with Christ, therefore I no longer live. Jesus Christ now lives in me! I am a 100% pro-life, wife, church goin Christian, choir singin, recyclin, natural products usin, vaccinatin, non co-sleepin, CIO method usin, soy milk drinkin, organic milk givin, coffee drinkin, dog lovin, schedule stickin to, vitamin givin/takin, soy candle burnin, as Green as I can get, Preg. w/ #2, WAHM.

Hisservent
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:54 AM

you can also try this calculator to figure it out

http://www.askdramy.com/pcalctry.html 

01.Amey.07
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:55 AM

Naegele's rule....

Determine LMP

Date back 3 mths

Add Seven days

OR...

Take due date and count back 38 wks...which is Feb. 28th =)

By the way....your due date is my son's bday!

SnappyKaliZai
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:56 AM

Quoting Hisservent:

it really depends on how long the cycle is and how long the leutal phase is. My cycle was 30 days and 16 day leutal phase. We conceived March 3 and due date was Nov 24, but he was born Nov 20....3 years ago today!!

Aww, happy birthday to your little one!!!

http://babymed.com/Tools/Pregnancy/Conception_Date/Default.aspx

This should help

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)