Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

? about walmart on black friday

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:51 AM
  • 6 Replies

I am goign this year for the first time.  There are a few items I want but the main one is the trampoline.  Do they usually have alot of the items that they are advertising or do you think it is something I should get there between 3-4 and wait until they take the plastic off at 5 so I know I can get it?

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
tha-hawt-mommie
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:52 AM

they have a selece quantity ... if theres no more they cant go in the back and get any ... when theyre out theyre out ... and u have to wait for the plastic to be cut.

*Do you have a 2008/2009 Baby? Love taking pics and videos of them? Join my contest group!
http://www.cafemom.com/group/2008-2009-photo-and-video

alwaysyoung
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:54 AM

bump

mommyof3-2008
by Silver Member on Nov. 20, 2009 at 10:04 AM
HutsonMom07
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 10:08 AM

My hubby works at wal mart. And there are 152 employees that are going to be working black friday (a lot of which are security) they are anticipating ALOT of people expecially this year with the economy, I am going this year for the first time as well, but I would deffinetly get there and wait, its what im doing. That way you can garentee to get one, because there will be no more in the back. just whats on the pallet. my hubby has to work at wal mart on black friday, so im on my own. lol.

imthatgirl728
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 10:10 AM

Call your walmart and find out their hours. Many walmarts are staying open 24 hours...AND letting people pick up the items early so they don;t have the issues they have in the past.

there will be people there holding ontot their things hours before they can buy them.

One reason Im not going to Walmart this year.

tha-hawt-mommie
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 10:12 AM

our walmarts open the 24hrs that day , but we cant get ANYTHING til what is it like 5 - 6 am! ? sucks!!!

Quoting imthatgirl728:

Call your walmart and find out their hours. Many walmarts are staying open 24 hours...AND letting people pick up the items early so they don;t have the issues they have in the past.

there will be people there holding ontot their things hours before they can buy them.

One reason Im not going to Walmart this year.

*Do you have a 2008/2009 Baby? Love taking pics and videos of them? Join my contest group!
http://www.cafemom.com/group/2008-2009-photo-and-video

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)