Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

NEW MOON MOMS!!

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:54 AM
  • 8 Replies

Poll

Question: FOR THE MOMS THAT HAVE SEEN NEW MOON WHAT DID YOU THINK LIKE IT OR HATE IT???

Options:

LOVED IT!!!

HATE IT!!!

OTHER..

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 3

View Results

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Ann7227
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:57 AM

bump for after tomorrow. I'm seeing it tomorrow night .

hmsfroggy
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 10:00 AM

I am going tomorrow night but my mom went to an early viewing yesterday afternoon and she said to was really good much better then Twilight was

twinmamaof3
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 10:09 AM

I saw it last night at midnight, I thought it was much better than twilight, although I do have two areas I didnt like to much.

Quoting hmsfroggy:

I am going tomorrow night but my mom went to an early viewing yesterday afternoon and she said to was really good much better then Twilight was

supertech210
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 10:09 AM

Haven't seen it yet I'm going tomorrow. Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!

smile

PoisonousBlonde
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2009 at 10:14 AM

My mom and I are going to see it tomorrow!! I can't wait!!

img381/8154/99620876gs2.gifthimage021.jpg jasper witlock hale image by mrscullen1randy.jpg Randy Orton image by Mr_Damn_Artworks

Agadaria
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 10:23 AM

i saw it last night and OMG i loved it!!!!so good! it was all what i expected and even more!!!!i need to say i thought that girl who plays Bella sucked a BIG time in Twilight but oh may, she was soooooo much better in New Moon, she looked better, she acted better, basically whole movie was just so much better and just amazing! i love it i love it i love it! LOL

Ann7227
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 1:40 PM

That's what I thought about Bella in Twilight. Which i was shocked because she is a good actress.

Quoting Agadaria:

i saw it last night and OMG i loved it!!!!so good! it was all what i expected and even more!!!!i need to say i thought that girl who plays Bella sucked a BIG time in Twilight but oh may, she was soooooo much better in New Moon, she looked better, she acted better, basically whole movie was just so much better and just amazing! i love it i love it i love it! LOL

Babe587
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 1:44 PM

Well after reading the previous post I'm super excited to see it now. I thought Kristen Stewart wasn't the right pick for Bella but after reading pp I'm looking forward to seeing it. I won't get to see it until this week hopefully Monday... my bf is at drills all weekend and I don't want to go without him LOL

brittney.jpg Babe587 picture by cariegsmg

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)