Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hmmm

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 10:40 AM
  • 12 Replies

I guess my previous post just wasn't dramatic enough for people in this group. The rediculous, childish posts get hundreds of replies, but I ask a Mom question, seeing as how this is CafeMom, and nothing. Several views, zero replies or bumps. Thanks for the help, ladies.

This is the post I am referring to.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/416/forums/read/10293111/Any_Ideas?ct=ms_gp_1

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 10:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommasbabies77
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 10:41 AM
I hadn't gotten to your post yet..I always try to reply especially if I see 0 replies. I know how it feels to feel like no one cares about what you post.

adri_nevarez
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 10:42 AM

http://www.cafemom.com/group/416/forums/read/10284089/My_Daughter_Might_Have_The_Flu

i was freaking out at this point... my baby was so sick!!!  the only reply i recieved was from myself.  isn't that sad!

Debi979
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 10:43 AM

I'm not trying to be rude to people who haven't read it, sorry if it came off that way. That would just be rediculous. It just seems to work that way in this group, no matter who's posting. I've noticed that unless it's full of drama or conflict, nobody cares. It's annoying.

WifeyC
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2009 at 10:44 AM

Here's some drama for your post..its "ridiculous"  haha

I did oldest DS's birthday almost 10 years ago in Elmo.  My youngest son just turned 1 last month and we did Monkey since that is his nickname.

meganjjones
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 10:44 AM

I hadn't seen it either.  We didn't really do a theme for my son's first b-day because he wasn't  really into anything yet - just had people over for lunch and that was it.  For his second we did Blue's Clues (he loves that show)  I put tons of decors up and wanted people to wear blue.  Unfortunately U of I had a home football game that day so most people were in their Hawkeye gear since the team is doing so well.

CafeMom Tickers
WifeyC
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2009 at 10:44 AM

There are also birthday groups on CM you can try.

jillbailey26
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 10:45 AM

I didn't see it, but I wouldn't have responded because I don't do themes for birthday parties, so I wouldn't have had any advice to give. 

Debi979
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 10:45 AM

Quoting adri_nevarez:

http://www.cafemom.com/group/416/forums/read/10284089/My_Daughter_Might_Have_The_Flu

i was freaking out at this point... my baby was so sick!!!  the only reply i recieved was from myself.  isn't that sad!

Wow! I didn't see your post, I'm not on here as often anymore. But I can't believe nobody gave any words of support or comfort. WTH are we even here for? I hope everything is ok now, I didn't notice when that was posted.

Debi979
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 10:47 AM

Quoting WifeyC:

Here's some drama for your post..its "ridiculous"  haha

I did oldest DS's birthday almost 10 years ago in Elmo.  My youngest son just turned 1 last month and we did Monkey since that is his nickname.

Haha, you're right. And I knew that, just typing without thinking I guess. Thanks for the ideas.

mommaboudreaux
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 10:48 AM

I hadn't seen your other post yet but I just answered it after reading this one lol.

I know what you mean!  It makes me so mad when there really is an important issue or a simple question etc but it isn't drama related so no one answers. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)