Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My son's mouth today! LOL

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 12:01 PM
  • 1 Replies

So I had to run errands today and had my 3 year old son with me and he cracked me up this morning.  First when we were at the bank he is soo excited that we were at the money store, well he is into the asking questions about what we are doing stage,so I had told him mommy just needed to get some money out of my savings acct. real quick so he runs up to the teller at the counter and yell my mommy needs some money right now real fast!  LOL, that had the whole bank laughing.  Then later we were stopped at a set of train tracks for a train with a bunch of cars with coal, well first my son asks if he was that bad of a boy that santa needed a whole train to carry that much coal for his stuffing (aka stocking) after I assured him he was a good boy (trying not to laugh) and the coal was not for him he told me well there sure is a lot of kids that made santa mad, cuz that was a lot of coal and his white gloves were going to turn black and he was sure going to be  busy, cranky, santa this year.  LOL  I love my boy!

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 12:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
face84
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 3:38 PM

that is to flippin cute

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)