Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I really need help bump if you cant!! EDIT PLZ

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 12:08 PM
  • 16 Replies

I really need an income. I babysit but dont make NEAR enough money. My pay varies from 25-50 a week. I really dont want to get a job outside of my home because I have 2 children. (6 and 1yr old) I cant afford daycare, and we only have one car.

I have thought about selling stuff online such as tutus, diaper cakes ect. But I cant afford to go out and buy materials then nobody buy them. So if you sell things online, how do you make sure you make money?

I would do other online jobs but I dont know enough people to sell things on a pyramid pay scale. So thats out.........anyone else have ideas? I live in Fl btw. I have tried the whole survey sites but 10cents a survey (when they pay) isnt enough either. The most I made was 20 in one week. Not worth the HOURS of surveys I did.

Okay so I have a cash crate acct. If anyone who does not would like to make an acct........I get paid for you just signing up. It literally takes 3-4 mins and is 100% free..........that would help me a little..... lol I need cash desperatly.............

IF you want my IRL send me a pm.

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 12:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MelaniesMama
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 12:10 PM

no help from, me Im not sure
BUMP

airforewifenmom
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 12:11 PM

Bump.............

marshsmom
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 12:11 PM

When your selling stuff that you make online, just purchase and make it per order.  Eventually you'll build up leftover material that you can use.  Good luck!

marshsmom
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 12:12 PM

You could also do Avon....

Emmariel
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 12:12 PM

Could you sell Avon or Slumber Parties stuff or something? You would have to go outside, but in the evening. Is it easier to have someone watch your children for you then occasionally?

Other than that, I don't know. Sorry.

KalistaW
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 12:13 PM

Do you have anything that you could sell on Ebay or Craigslist (that is like furniture, toys, movies, electronics, etc)? With Christmas coming up, a lot of people are buying more and more from those kind of sites.

aCajunAngel
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 12:14 PM

Ya know my step kids mom sells things on ebay that she picked up at goodwill...Like a designer shirt someone decided to drop off she makes good money some how....I thought about doing tutu's and diaper cakes as well...In fact I have alot of that fabric laying around from my wedding in 06. Maybe I should go that route but I feel like SO MANY others are doing it...Would my supply be in demand...It seems like more people are making tutus over diaper cakes...I know making bows for little girls is good money and not something so easy(its easy to me) that everyone else is doing it...

davidjames07
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 12:15 PM

im in the same boat, except i go to school at night so i want something i can do on my own time and when i have the time to remember to do it. When you sell avon dont you have to buy like a $150 package to start and then have to sell so much each month? I dont know if i know enough people to sell to or would buy if i tried Avon.

Breastfeeding/formula feeding, non-circumcising, vaccinating, co-sleeping, disposable diapering, spanking when needed, forward faced at 1, feed my son whatever he wants in moderation,  Wife to Joey since 01/06, mother to David James since 07/12/07, and pregnant with baby number two due June 7, 2010.

chjack123
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 12:16 PM

I did in home lisenced childcare for awhile. It paid well if you can care for enough kids (I took 4 kids, 2 where after school only.) Tax returns are nice, but it drove me crazy having to live at work. The other down fall is your home has to meet certain criteria to be licensed which depending ont your house can get expensive.

my5
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 12:16 PM

bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)