Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Grey's Anatomy fans...

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 12:14 PM
  • 29 Replies

I only saw one "Mercy Wester" on the show last night...do you think that means they are gone??

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 12:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momtolucas2002
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 12:22 PM

I sure hope so.  I have not liked this season so far. 

mamahoney400
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 12:30 PM

What was up with that Christmas episode last night?  They just skipped Thanksgiving?  So,  take it that means we get no new episdoes until after the new year?

And they just left the Izzy storyline hanging?  She came back with that former teacher of hers and then just disappeared again?  No treatment?  Are they writing her out or what?

MelaniesMama
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 12:33 PM

AAAWWW I missed the show last night.  We had our 'holiday party' at work....oh well.
I havent really gotten into the show this season......

DaisyAg2003
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 12:35 PM

I secretly have a crush on Alex so I am sad that they are making him so sad right now! 

Last night instead of scenes from the next episode, they showed scenes from Private Practice...I took that to mean that the new episodes won't be back until after Christmas.

It was weird because they did Thanksgiving and Christmas all in the same episode.

iluvmypreemies
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 12:37 PM

Quoting mamahoney400:

What was up with that Christmas episode last night?  They just skipped Thanksgiving?  So,  take it that means we get no new episdoes until after the new year?

And they just left the Izzy storyline hanging?  She came back with that former teacher of hers and then just disappeared again?  No treatment?  Are they writing her out or what?

Thanks giving WAS the first day. the very first few minutes then it went to Christmas then New Years. So No new episodes until after the New Year.

purple ribbon
Lupus Awarness                         

kk_bella
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 12:38 PM

Dang it, I am going to have to get a netflix account one of these days...

mymaddiegrl2
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 12:38 PM

last night was totally confusing and jammed pack. I did cry on dr. bailey stuff. yeh the lizzy in and out thing wierd.  they didnt show a preview for next week so who knows. 

Beautiful__mama
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 12:39 PM

ok i missed lastnight show does anyone know if i can watch it on line and if so where and if i cant can someone tell me what happened

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

DaisyAg2003
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 12:41 PM

Just google Greys Anatomy and it will take you to the show's website where you can watch last night's episode.

Quoting Beautiful__mama:

ok i missed lastnight show does anyone know if i can watch it on line and if so where and if i cant can someone tell me what happened

scrappermom2
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 12:44 PM

This season has been everywhere. Maybe because the actors real lives are so crazy I mean between having/adopting babies and making movies.  I have heard rumors that izzy wants out but writer wouldnt let her read that on some rumor site.  I think they wont be back with new episodes until first of the year.  I do not like that sloan has a kid that just threw me.  And how they just jumped from one thing to another last night I mean have a two hour show if your gonna do three holidays.  But I still love the show so much I can not miss an episode.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)