Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

PRO-LIFERS, What will you do...?

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 1:29 PM
  • 74 Replies

There is a lot of talk about abortion being covered in the new healthcare system that will be funded by OUR tax dollars.  I am a "pro-lifer" as well and I wonder what choices we will really have if this bill is passed?

-Ashley, Soldier/Army Wife/Mother to one Amazing little boy, Azriel (Survivor of Gastroschisis, SBS, and a triple organ transplant)

toddler boy

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 1:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
vatofamily
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 1:31 PM

Seriously?  That's absolute bull crap.  I will not pay for someone to get an abortion.  I will sign anything, protest everything, and really try my best to support an end to that.  Do you have any info online about this?

iheartmyshaman
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 1:33 PM

Our taxes fund a lot of bloodshed no matter where it goes.  I'm sick of it.

AliciasMommy
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 1:34 PM

thats ridiculous im against abortion but i cant stop someone from doing it thats a fact i live with but seriously cover abortion with health care thats dumb if someones going to go abort their child whatever but they should have to pay out of pocket  

01.Amey.07
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 1:34 PM

You can't do anything. Just as you can't do anything to stop the abortions happening right now.

Jennifer63080
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2009 at 1:34 PM

yep

Quoting iheartmyshaman:

Our taxes fund a lot of bloodshed no matter where it goes.  I'm sick of it.

iluvpink0701
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 1:35 PM

I really don't think that will ever happen. There would be too many against it.

Lilypie
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
SoldierMom86
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 1:36 PM

For some reason I can't copy and paste the link :( but the Washington Post has an article on it if you google "Abortion Healthcare bill" and CNN has mentioned it some today... 

-Ashley, Soldier/Army Wife/Mother to one Amazing little boy, Azriel (Survivor of Gastroschisis, SBS, and a triple organ transplant)

toddler boy

Ashleighrose
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 1:36 PM

How do your taxes pay my insurance?? I thought that money came out of my checks every month.

SoldierMom86
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 1:37 PM

Sweetheart I am talking about the new government run healthcare plan that we will all be paying into w/our taxes...come out from under the rock.

Quoting Ashleighrose:

How do your taxes pay my insurance?? I thought that money came out of my checks every month.

toddler boy

Shlamoof
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 1:37 PM

Honestly... there is such a riot against it that I don't think it'll pass.  But there's so many women out there who view it as a "medical proceedure", that I wouldn't be surprised at all.  It's where this world is headed and it is very sad.  Morals are not respected nowadays.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)