Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

PIOG-in so much pain what can I do!?

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 1:39 PM
  • 2 Replies

I seriously can hardly walk.  All I can do is sit.  My hips are spread so far apart that they dont even work anymore. Walking across the room almost has me in tears.
Is there anything I can do that will help with the pain? (Besides having this baby!?) Tylenol does nothing for me...........And we dont have a bath tub. :(

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 1:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
ArmyWife4Life08
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 1:42 PM

I'm sorry that you're hurting :(

Maybe call your doctors office and see if they will authorize you to take something stronger? Also, I know that there are a few stretches that might help (if only a little). Just google "Hip Stretches for pregnancy"

I know that it hurts, but walking will help you. It will help loosen up your muscles. So if you could get past the pain (maybe by taking something a little stronger) you could walk a little and that might help.

Feel better! Sorry!!

MelaniesMama
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 2:32 PM

Thank you!

Quoting ArmyWife4Life08:

I'm sorry that you're hurting :(

Maybe call your doctors office and see if they will authorize you to take something stronger? Also, I know that there are a few stretches that might help (if only a little). Just google "Hip Stretches for pregnancy"

I know that it hurts, but walking will help you. It will help loosen up your muscles. So if you could get past the pain (maybe by taking something a little stronger) you could walk a little and that might help.

Feel better! Sorry!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)