Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This topic may not be a crowd pleaser but we r all grown

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 1:56 PM
  • 46 Replies

I was wondering how do some of you feel about abortion?? Do you feel it is being used way to often as a back up birth control? Is it hypicritcal to get an abortion then turn around to have a baby soon after? Do you think there are situations where it is ok to get one(rape; molestation)??? I want to hear it so....

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 1:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Phoenix_sp
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 1:57 PM

I would not get one.  What other women do with their bodies is none of my business.

That being said, partial birth or abortions past viability are murder in my opinion.  The women is no longer making the decision for themselves but also for a child in this circumstance.

elvir2babes
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 1:58 PM

I really think it is a woman's decision to have one, and that is all I will say for now.

Quoting MrsEarls:

I was wondering how do some of you feel about abortion?? Do you feel it is being used way to often as a back up birth control? Is it hypicritcal to get an abortion then turn around to have a baby soon after? Do you think there are situations where it is ok to get one(rape; molestation)??? I want to hear it so....

Divorced, Separated, Single or Widowed Moms! Check out this awesome group!! http://www.cafemom.com/group/ConfidentSingleMoms

01.Amey.07
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 1:58 PM

banging head into wallThis has been discussed 1929736456238628362 million times!!

HaydensMommy007
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 1:59 PM

its disgusting, awful and sad.

I dont think abortion is ever ok.

~It only hurts when I'm breathing, my heart only breaks when it's beating, my dreams only die when I'm dreaming. So I hold my breath to forget.~

ErikaM27
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 1:59 PM

sleep

hasnt this been discussed before like 1000000000000000000 times? lol

mayzell
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 2:00 PM

Maybe you should go back and look up the millions of other post just like this to get your answers.. most of them get pretty heated

MrsEarls

LOL that is really cute!!!

Quoting 01.Amey.07:

banging head into wallThis has been discussed 1929736456238628362 million times!!

Se7enTh1rt3en

I am against abortion - unless it's going to jeopardize the health/well-being of the mother and/or baby to carry to full-term, I think abortion is wrong.  In cases of rape/incest, I make an exception, but getting an abortion for any other reason...I mean, honestly, if you're not ready to be a parent, DON'T HAVE SEX!!!  The ONLY 100% sure way NOT to get pregnant is to not have sex.  JMO - bash me if you want, you're still not gonna change the way I feel.

mamabeth4180

i am pro choice. i believe it is completely up to the woman who is making the choice. What is right for me may not be right for someone else. Would "I" do it? No, but i wouldn't want to take the choice away to make that decision on my own. I do however think it is wrong to use as birth control methods, that jsut isn't cool a t all in my book, and i am also totally against PBA.

I'm not sure i understand how having an abortion and having a baby shortly after would be hypocritical though? I don't think that question makes much sense :)

01.Amey.07

Oh...I see you just joined CM 3 weeks ago so you didn't know...but really this topic is argued about just about daily....you can search the word "abortion" in the top right of the screen and read the hundreds of other posts!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)