Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This is something i dont get. DONT BRING YOUR DRAMA

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 3:01 PM
  • 60 Replies

OK please. this is not to debate whether or not abortion is "right" i dont care what you think about it. Mainly because the posts about it blow up and get ridiculous.

But i want an ANSWER.

Why is it that, because I had an abortion, people tell me i dont deserve my child? Or i don't really LOVE my son? Or that I'm a bad mother?

I've seen (and heard) those exact sentiments towards me.

How does my abortion almost 4 years ago have to do with the way I love/take care of my child NOW?

proud 20 year old mommy to the love of my life Wyatt, born 01.08.09 and totally in love to my Marine Patrick since 01.10.08

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 3:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
edwardsgirl
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 3:02 PM

nothing.

You are the best mother for that baby. Noone else can be a better mother than you are to him.

Your decision to have a abortion has nothing whatsoever to do with your parenting.

UxorQuodMatris
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 3:02 PM

It has nothing to do with it.  Some people just suck.

momof2andloveit
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 3:03 PM

because people our judgemental and ridiculous

USMCBride08
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 3:04 PM

i *heart* you, you always make me giggle with your responses

Quoting UxorQuodMatris:

It has nothing to do with it.  Some people just suck.

proud 20 year old mommy to the love of my life Wyatt, born 01.08.09 and totally in love to my Marine Patrick since 01.10.08

mandalouwhotn

Why do you care whatother people think or say?  You made a decision to have one, you made the decision out of what you felt was best so have enough confidence to stand up for yourself and not allow others stupid comments or rude remarks effect you.

celticreverie

Because people assume that you didn't care fore 1 baby and killed it, that you can't take care of this one..

I don't believe that, and I don't see how it effects your ability to love and care for your son. I had one 7 years ago and I know I am a damn good mother :)

Mom264

The two are not related. 

Just know yourself that you are a great mommy. 

Some people are genuinely just on here to stir up trouble.  It appears some of those people found you.

Katsmommy
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 3:05 PM

Because some people are completely judgemental and just plain suck. They have no clue how to remove themselves from their perfect little bubbles and put themselves in someone elses shoes for just one moment.

Trisha-Faye
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 3:05 PM

Because People are:  (take your pick)

1.  Mean

2.  Jealous

3.  Crazy

4.  Stupid

oceanus407
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 3:06 PM

I can't believe people said that to you! What asses! 

Ha! Made you look!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)