Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

An example of someone that should NOT have kids....

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 3:19 PM
  • 4 Replies

Mother leaves two small children home alone while she parties

Comments 1 | Recommend 0

November 20, 2009 12:11 PM

PORT ST. LUCIE -- Police arrested a woman today for leaving her two small children home alone while she went partying.

Karolyn Minor, of 513 NW Waverly Cir., is in the St. Lucie County jail on child neglect charges for leaving her children, Ethan Cundiff, 7, and Cooper Minor, 16 months, home alone last night while she went to a bar and then slept over at a friend's house, police said.

According to an arrest report, Ethan Cundiff flagged down a neighbor this morning to tell her his mother had been kidnapped. That neighbor called Minor's brother at about 8:30 a.m. to tell him the children were alone. James Cundiff arrived, couldn't find his sister, and called police.

Minor arrived home at about 10 a.m. to find her home full of police, family, neighbors and friends who were all investigating her disappearance.

She told police she left at 10 p.m. the night before and left her children with a friend. She said she went to Whiskey J's bar to meet her friend "Russell." She said she slept over at a "friend's" home -- but would not identify that friend. She said she came home after she woke up. Police asked why she hadn't answered the phone this morning and she said "I did not hear it ring all morning."

She said she did not know her children were left alone, and did not think anything was wrong.

The woman Minor said was babysitting told police Minor hadn't asked her to watch her children.

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 3:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
othermom
by Ruby Member on Nov. 20, 2009 at 8:13 PM

Thankfully the kids are safe and nothing bad happened.

lil_mama06
by Brian's Lil Vixen on Nov. 20, 2009 at 8:19 PM

Glad the kids are fine..

EveVrad0105
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 8:50 PM

This doesn't surprise me at all, and YES I agree that these MORONS (they're not women) should not have children. I have a story...

When hubby was in Japan, and I was back at my hometown finishinf school I couldnt live with my mom, so I told my friend that I have known since elementary, and she told me oh yeah I live alone now and want a roommate, so we decided to be roommates. I thought maybe she had matured since she had a baby the year before, I was WAY wrong. She ended up telling me when I moved in, how she's glad im there now because she would leave her daughter alone while she went out for 2 hours or so. I was in SHOCK! I told her that was so wrong, but couldnt really be a bitch about it after all it was her apt, and I was grateful she let me be a roommate w/ my son.  She would have different guys over all the time, have sex with him while her daughter slept in her crib next to her, it made me upset but again can't say anything. I didnt mind she went out while her daughter was asleep, but the night before she kicked me out, yes kicked me and my son out, she fuckin goes out with her friend and doesnt tell me shit, i feel sorry for her baby, and for her the sad life she lives... I told her a while back when she found out she was pregnant that she should have an abortion only because I knew how she was, I thought she woulda changed and made her mature but i was SO WRONG! We are no longer friends, and im happy i made that decision, because she is just a bad person over all with the things she doesn to everyone including what she did to my son and I....

~*Evelyn*~

aek.08
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 8:53 PM

Some people should be sterilized.

CafeMom Tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)