Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I hate it when people are flaky.... VENT some cursing

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 3:49 PM
  • 43 Replies

Seriously if someone asks you for a ride and you say yes it's a little mean to blow them off to go get fucking drunk. Seriously I need a prescription and my aunt said she would take me to get it and then calls and says "Oh, well, you Aunt Debbie and I are gonna go drinking. Can it wait till next week? Or your Uncle Brad can get it.." Ummm no on both counts. My iron is dangerously low and Uncle Brad would only get one of the at least two vitamins I need since only one of them is prescription.... So now it's gonna be the end of next week if not the end of the MONTH before I can get to the pharmacy. Since that's the case I may as well not bother at all....

Ultimately I blame my husband... if he'd have gotten his head out of his ass and said something to a drill sgt in SEPTEMBER when my car blew up and I asked him for a Power of Attorney this wouldn't be happening... but the bastard didn;t think I really needed it... the fucker can sit at the airport for two weeks cause I'm not going to find a way to go get him... although he may find divorce papers waiting on him when he gets there....

Walking isn;t an option since the nearest pharmacy is 45 minutes away... and I have NO ONE else to take me... I'm beyond pissed... moreso at my husband than my aunt... and I sincerely mean it that I may just divorce the fucker so I don;t have to sit here wondering when he is going to deem it necessary for us to have a reliable vehicle... I live 45 minutes from anywhere and not even an ambulance would come out this far if something were to go wrong and there is NO public transportation available...

I love my life can you tell?

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 3:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
luv_my_xiya
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 3:51 PM

can you get them to mail it to you?...and i have never heard of an ambulance not coming 

airforewifenmom
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 3:52 PM

Does dh not have a car.....? that you can use? I dont think I would get a divorce because of something like that........but whatever. If you do have an emergency then yes, someone will come....via ambulance emt whatever. 

QUEENCYNTHIA
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 3:53 PM

OH WOW! AND YES I HATE FLAKES 2! WHERE DO U LIVE? IHOPE THINGS GET BETTER FOR YOU :)

babyboomboom
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 3:54 PM

Do you have a neighbor that could take you?  What about calling the pharmacy and asking if they can send someone out with your prescription? 

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
sent4u5041
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 3:56 PM

did your dh know your car was having issues? Where is he at now that he can't get you an POA?

freedomthinks
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 3:59 PM

this  is wyy  I elarned to never   depend on  other people   !    You are the only one you can always count on

armywifenmom09
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 4:00 PM

No the only car we had was mine and DH tore it up so bad I couldn't save it.... I'd be divorcing him for putting HIMSELF before his family... not cool in my book.... he knows we need a car and he's more worried about him and what he wants than what his wife and kids need...

There are two ambulance services that are a little more than an hour away and they would come out here when my grandma had a heart attack earlier this year nor would they come out here in 2006 when my grandfather was dying. I ought to know since I drove both of my grandparents to the hospital and had I driven slower with my grandfather he would have died. Both services claim that this area is not under their coverage...

Quoting airforewifenmom:

Does dh not have a car.....? that you can use? I dont think I would get a divorce because of something like that........but whatever. If you do have an emergency then yes, someone will come....via ambulance emt whatever. 

armywifenmom09
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 4:03 PM

He's the one that destroyed it so yes he knows. I took my chances and drove it a month after he left but it cant make it out of the driveway now. He's at Aberdeen Proving Ground so it's not that he can't it's that he WON'T. And he has come out and said that.

Quoting sent4u5041:

did your dh know your car was having issues? Where is he at now that he can't get you an POA?

AJmum
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 4:11 PM

Just an FYI but he can get a circumstantial power of attorney. Like he doesn't have to give you all out power of attorney but just to get a car. Maybe you can point that out to him.

armywifenmom09
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 4:12 PM

I'm high risk and my dr told me not to work.... and even with income of my own I still couldn't buy a vehicle without a POA. So I have no choice but to depend on my WONDERFUL husband and since he doesn't care about anyone but himself I have to depend on others.... even though the only people I have who MIGHT help me are a couple of aunts and one has plans for the night and it'll be her next day off work before she will take me... and who knows when that will be... and the other is never sober....

Quoting freedomthinks:

this  is wyy  I elarned to never   depend on  other people   !    You are the only one you can always count on

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)