Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids say the darndest things LOL

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 3:54 PM
  • 7 Replies

So my DS (2) has been running around the house for the past 15-20 min, too much energy.  Well he had been snacking on some Ritz crackers.  Out of nowhere, he stopped running, picked up a cracker, hugs it, and says "Miss you cracker!" 

LOL  Man that boy just cracks me up!

pregnancy calendar

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 3:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Lindsee_Nicole
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 3:57 PM

This really has nothing 2 do with what you wrote, but i love ur sons name. my sons name is Drake & hes 2 to

ArmyWifey4907
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 4:00 PM

It's not a very common name, yet not too weird, that's why we picked it.  When's your Drake's birthday?  My Drake's is Oct 2, 2007.

Quoting Lindsee_Nicole:

This really has nothing 2 do with what you wrote, but i love ur sons name. my sons name is Drake & hes 2 to

pregnancy calendar

EveVrad0105
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 4:01 PM

LOL!! My son Cristopher (4) is so silly and does alot of weird things too, but its sooo cute... right now he is running around too... and he stops cause he's tired so he's talking to his "dude" I think thats the name of his imaginary friend... and now he's saying something about his gf... awww I need to get my son out with other kids... LOL!!!

~*Evelyn*~

newmommyas1107
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 4:03 PM

Thats cute. My daughter who will be 2 says thank you to everyone SHE gives something to.

heavenlyangl420
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 4:05 PM

Quoting newmommyas1107:

Thats cute. My daughter who will be 2 says thank you to everyone SHE gives something to.

my 2 yr old does that also.

MelaniesMama
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 4:05 PM

I cant think of anything cute my 2.5 yo DD has said lately.............shes mostly just been a holy terror that I want to drown. lol

JCTVCBN
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2009 at 4:18 PM

Ahh how cute.

I have a 3 year old son, and boy does he say the weirdest things.

Yesterday, after he took a bath, out of nowhere he says, "I want to buy a girlfriend."  LOL

I asked him where he was going to buy a girlfriend, and he said at the store.

I have no idea where he came up with that. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)