Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The cops just left my house!!!

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 4:07 PM
  • 50 Replies

So my son is 3 and my daughter is 3 months old. They were both sleeping so I decided to jump in the shower.

I had soap in my hair and I hear my son screaming. He locked himself in his room somehow. So I get out of the shower with soap in my hair. Get him back in bed so I can get back in the shower to rinse the soap off. As I turn the shower on my 3month old starts crying. I get her settled down.  My 3yr old walks up to me and throws up all over me. 

So now I have soap in my hair and puke all over me. I clean up the puke and my door bell starts ringing. I open the door in my robe with no other clothes on besids a towel on my head and its the cops.

He said a neighbor called because they heard a child screaming. I explained to him the situation and as I am doing that my daughter starts crying. I tell the officer he can come in while I go get her. My son then walks to the top of the steps and pukes all the way down them almost hitting the officer with vomit!

I come back out and tell him this was just a big misunderstanding. He asks to walk through the house and check everything out. He tells me I have a very well kept home and that he sees no wrong going on...blah blah blah. 

After he leaves I walk outside to see what neighbors are home. The only neighbor home on the whole block (we live at the dead end of a street.) is the neightbor right beside us. Now I would not have a problem with her calling because atleast I know people are looking out for eachother but her and her boyfriend they are in their late 30's are constantly fighting. they are always screaming at eachother and their kids. I let it go and mind my own business. But she had the balls to call the cops on me for my son crying!!!

So right now both kids are up. I am sitting hear smelling like puke with soap in my hair. I am shaking so much right now in anger I dont know what to do.

I def needed to vent because im furious.

This mommy needs a break!

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 4:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sunfreezeinmi
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 4:09 PM

Acck! I guess so! Get that break as soon as you can (and then you can take an interrupted shower at the very least).

Crazy-Steph
by Ruby Member on Nov. 20, 2009 at 4:09 PM

I'm sorry you are having a bad afternoon.  I'm sure your neighbor called because your son was screaming (obviously out of fear), not just crying.  I think it was a good thing she called.

I hope the rest of your day gets better, you can wash the puke off of you, and your son feels better.  hugs

edwardsgirl
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 4:10 PM

I wouldn't be too overly mad.

You hear about it all the time; people hearing something but not reporting it.

your son was scared so i bet his screams were that of sheer terror.

Just try to relax and breathe and be thankful that someone had the heart to ensure your child and you were ok.

jaysonsmommy15
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 4:11 PM

My husband comes home in an hour and a half. You bet your butt the minute he walks in the door i am going to get in the shower haha

Quoting sunfreezeinmi:

Acck! I guess so! Get that break as soon as you can (and then you can take an interrupted shower at the very least).

single_and_preg
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 4:12 PM

OMG that is rediculous. What about people that let their kid CIO. Is crying really against the law?

mommix4
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 4:12 PM

WTF? Why would she call the cops? Maybe if your son was screaming for 30min. I could understand, but come on. Good luck. Next time they start yelling I would call the cops on her .

jaysonsmommy15
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 4:13 PM

Yeah it was more of a scream from him but he was not screaming for hours. Tops it was 2 minutes as i was getting out of the shower running down the hall and getting into his room.  Thanks for the cyber hug i really really need it right now. I am just ready for this week to be done and over with

Quoting Crazy-Steph:

I'm sorry you are having a bad afternoon.  I'm sure your neighbor called because your son was screaming (obviously out of fear), not just crying.  I think it was a good thing she called.

I hope the rest of your day gets better, you can wash the puke off of you, and your son feels better.  hugs

stefvan
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 4:13 PM

Take your son over there so he can puke on her! 

jaysonsmommy15
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 4:14 PM

I am just upset because she knows be personally. She knows I would never in my life hurt my children.  I guess what added to me being mad is I need a break. I smell like vomit mixed with apple shampoo. haha

Quoting edwardsgirl:

I wouldn't be too overly mad.

You hear about it all the time; people hearing something but not reporting it.

your son was scared so i bet his screams were that of sheer terror.

Just try to relax and breathe and be thankful that someone had the heart to ensure your child and you were ok.

edwardsgirl
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 4:15 PM

Quoting single_and_preg:

OMG that is rediculous. What about people that let their kid CIO. Is crying really against the law?

He wasn't crying. he was scared; he screamed. I bet his scream was that of fear.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)