Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone taken Christmas photos yet?If so please post them.EDIT well i got them done today.

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 4:17 PM
  • 8 Replies

I plan to get some taken tomorrow of me and my son. This will be the first professional photo i been in since i was a baby. So i just want to see how others turn out to give me ideas how to stand and all.

Usually i just get them done of him, but this time i decided to get in it also.

EDIT: I got them done today, the ones with me turned out kinda lousy so i dont want to post them, but heres the best one of my son...

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 4:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
KairisMama
by Ruby Member on Nov. 20, 2009 at 4:28 PM

single_and_preg
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 4:28 PM

holding ornaments

nemiller
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 4:30 PM

not yet, we're getting them done tomorrow.  i wanted it to be a family picture, but my husband complained until i agreed that we could just get pictures of my son.  i'd rather have pictures of my happy camera-hog son than have a tense family picture because my husband doesn't want to be there.  i don't think he realizes that he'll wish he had just sat for these kind of pictures when our son is grown and gone.

Septpreggo
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 4:32 PM

i have several posts in my reply box about xmas pics , i will look for them and bump them for you

single_and_preg
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 4:56 PM

yeah at first i didnt want to be in it either, but then i thought it would be nice to look back on years away. MY smile is terrible, so im so nervous im going to look like an idiot. For some reason my smile always looks crooked. I dont know what the problem is .

Quoting nemiller:

not yet, we're getting them done tomorrow.  i wanted it to be a family picture, but my husband complained until i agreed that we could just get pictures of my son.  i'd rather have pictures of my happy camera-hog son than have a tense family picture because my husband doesn't want to be there.  i don't think he realizes that he'll wish he had just sat for these kind of pictures when our son is grown and gone.

single_and_preg
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 4:56 PM

ok thanks

Quoting Septpreggo:

i have several posts in my reply box about xmas pics , i will look for them and bump them for you

single_and_preg
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 4:57 PM

Shes cute thanks

Quoting KairisMama:

single_and_preg
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 6:07 PM

christmas tree

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)