Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What a B*tch....

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 4:31 PM
  • 16 Replies

Two nights ago: neighbor was playing rockband/guitar hero so loud that it woke up my baby at 11pm and he didn't go back to sleep until 6 am and then she started playing it again at 8am.

Last night: neighbor was playing rockband/guitar hero so loud that it woke up my baby at 11:30pm and he didn't go back to sleep until 4am.

Tonight: neighbor is playing rockband/guitar hero really loud...if she wakes  him up again tonight, I may just put a flaming bag of dog shit on her porch.

My neighbor is a bitch. Everytime I get ready to call the MPs, she stops playing and they cant really do anything if she's not making noise at the time.

Last night I banged on the wall because my son was fussing...I was going to do something after I got my son back to sleep...and the bitch banged something on the wall right back.

I have had tons of problems with this neighbor...she's an inconsiderate bitch and thinks rules dont apply to her...

One time she called the MPs on me because my dog was barking and then when the MPs got to my apartment, she barged in MY home, got in my face, and screamed at me saying I neglect my dog (which is not true)...I about beat her down....

So, she may be getting a nice little "present" on her doorstep....

Army wife to Chad (12/28/2007) army

Mommy to Jeffrey (10/14/2009) baby boy

Military Moms
Join us on The Military Moms Group - -Military Moms Group Mod

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 4:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DaisyAg2003
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 4:35 PM

Just do it!  LOL

(J/K BTW)

I hope things turn around for you...just find out when she is asleep and cue son to scream!  LOL  You can't get into trouble about a baby crying, right?  If they question you, then tell her to stop waking him up!

lcappytan05
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 4:37 PM

funny thing is that she's German (she's married to a soldier) and quiet hours here are from 10pm to 7am...she should know that and she still doesn't care...but if you disturb her, all hell breaks loose...

Quoting DaisyAg2003:

Just do it!  LOL

(J/K BTW)

I hope things turn around for you...just find out when she is asleep and cue son to scream!  LOL  You can't get into trouble about a baby crying, right?  If they question you, then tell her to stop waking him up!

Military Moms

cjsix
by faith on Nov. 20, 2009 at 4:37 PM

She must see the MP car pull up out front and stop before they can get out of the car and hear it.Try seeing if they can hear it over the phone when you call! Or maybe they can park where she won't see them and walk (out of her site )to your front or back door,which ever is least visable to your neighbor.

God Bless Our Military!patriotic

little.miss.mom
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 4:39 PM

Call your housing office and see if there is anything they can do.

lcappytan05
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 4:42 PM

they dont do anything about it...when I was pregnant, I was high risk and I needed to relax (stress wise) and so I got a note from my doctor (I explained how she is and how I didn't think it was healthy for me to be living here next to her) and took it to housing and they basically told me to deal with it...

Quoting little.miss.mom:

Call your housing office and see if there is anything they can do.

Military Moms

jenn75
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 4:45 PM

Can you record her with a video camera so you can get the noise & the time? I don't know anything about military housing, can you ask to move?

Jennifer          

lcappytan05
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 4:48 PM

i tried recording it once and for some reason the sound wont pick up the music or anything...I dont know why...

you have to go through this whole rigamarole of shit to move...when I was a  high risk pregnancy and brought a note from my doctor that I had to move, they didn't move me...and they were supposed to because it was for a medical reason...

Quoting jenn75:

Can you record her with a video camera so you can get the noise & the time? I don't know anything about military housing, can you ask to move?

Military Moms

MomTo2Boys2526
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 4:49 PM

Hang in there momma! I too have to deal with annoying ass neighbors! They have only have 1 kid (I have 3...AND I just found out they had a kid not too long ago..lol I thought they didn't have any) and they are always so loud, partying and knocking on walls

The other night my DS was trying to sleep but his bed is right up against the wall that is attached to their spare room and for some god awful reason they were watching the tv really loud and talking really loud (my husband could stand in the hallway and still hear EVERY word clearly)! My DS could not sleep with that loudness so my DH knocked on the wall pretty hard (we are tired of their crap lol) and he hears everything get quiet and some said "OH SHIT!" lol

So yeah...I hear ya! (we too live on base and have tried calling MPs multiple times on them)

sweetnsassymami
by Ruby Member on Nov. 20, 2009 at 4:51 PM

what time does she normally sleep? I'd turn the music up and have my own rock band going lol...and flaming dog shit sounds like a good idea j/k sorry you have to deal with that. dh refuses to live in base housing

lcappytan05
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 4:52 PM

yeah, my son is sleeping right on the other side of the wall from where they are making all this noise...

it sucks too because he's only a little over a month old and if they wake him up, he is such a cranky little man all day long...

Quoting MomTo2Boys2526:

Hang in there momma! I too have to deal with annoying ass neighbors! They have only have 1 kid (I have 3...AND I just found out they had a kid not too long ago..lol I thought they didn't have any) and they are always so loud, partying and knocking on walls

The other night my DS was trying to sleep but his bed is right up against the wall that is attached to their spare room and for some god awful reason they were watching the tv really loud and talking really loud (my husband could stand in the hallway and still hear EVERY word clearly)! My DS could not sleep with that loudness so my DH knocked on the wall pretty hard (we are tired of their crap lol) and he hears everything get quiet and some said "OH SHIT!" lol

So yeah...I hear ya! (we too live on base and have tried calling MPs multiple times on them)

Military Moms

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)