Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Prayers to the Davis family!

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 5:08 PM
  • 20 Replies

Shaniya Davis' father and Aunt is on Oprah today. I feel for this family will keep them in my prayers. I hope the two that done this to this little girl burns in hell!

Just had to get a little frustration out!

Post your thoughts or prayers on the topic

Shayna <3 Bryan expecting first baby girl!

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 5:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mymomisthebomb
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 5:10 PM

Oh I wish I could of watched that show today, but of course I am still atwork. I followed that story and it was so so sad. Why, or how could anyone of ever done that. May she rest in peace:)

ShaynaBourgeois
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 5:14 PM

The father is being so strong and is not bad mouthing the mother at all. All he keeps saying is that he will let the Justice System do their job. I don't think i could take the high road like he is but more power to him!

Quoting mymomisthebomb:

Oh I wish I could of watched that show today, but of course I am still atwork. I followed that story and it was so so sad. Why, or how could anyone of ever done that. May she rest in peace:)

Shayna <3 Bryan expecting first baby girl!

tabi_cat1023
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 5:15 PM

I don't feel bad for that dad at all, the story he says is NOT the same the aunt and his OTHER kids...yeah he had 4 other kids which he pays no support to and never sees btw...he was never raising her, the AUNT was.  He just dropped in when he had the time.....and everyone knew that brithmom was a druggie, even his other kids knew that because the 5 year old would tell them.

tabi_cat1023
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 5:17 PM

Because he knows that if people look too hard at him they will realize hes a deadbeat dad and he didn't give permission to the mom to take the gilr, because there was no custody agreement the aunt had to let her go to the mom for visits when mom asked....she had to let her go and 2 days later mom called and said you won't see her again 7 days later she was murdered.

I feel bad for the Aunt, she is the one that raised her, NOT dad

Quoting ShaynaBourgeois:

The father is being so strong and is not bad mouthing the mother at all. All he keeps saying is that he will let the Justice System do their job. I don't think i could take the high road like he is but more power to him!

Quoting mymomisthebomb:

KalistaW
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 5:17 PM

Do you know the family personally? I'm sorry to tell you that your version of the events is not true, at all.

Quoting tabi_cat1023:

I don't feel bad for that dad at all, the story he says is NOT the same the aunt and his OTHER kids...yeah he had 4 other kids which he pays no support to and never sees btw...he was never raising her, the AUNT was.  He just dropped in when he had the time.....and everyone knew that brithmom was a druggie, even his other kids knew that because the 5 year old would tell them.

night.magic
by Chicken Nugget on Nov. 20, 2009 at 5:18 PM

I pray for little Shaniya to rest in heavenly peace. 

When I watch the tv and the dad is on there, his body language is odd. Something doesn't seem right with him. I can't place my finger on it.I need to go look on the tv and see if I've missed Oprah.

Quoting tabi_cat1023:

pnkdgwd-1-1.gif picture by _ICE_1

tabi_cat1023
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 5:20 PM

I live right here in town and my HS sweet heart knows the family pretty well, beyond that the AUNT and daughter have given interviews to newspapers that say the same thing...dad has 5 kids 3 of which live with their grandparents(they have FULL custody), dad was living in Oregon until someone there told him his daughter was on the news for being kidnapped.  All of this was in the paper locally

BTW do you know them personally????How do you know if this is true?

Quoting KalistaW:

Do you know the family personally? I'm sorry to tell you that your version of the events is not true, at all.

Quoting tabi_cat1023:

night.magic
by Chicken Nugget on Nov. 20, 2009 at 5:20 PM

That's what i understood, there was no court appointed custody between the parents. I think the Aunt did have a big hand in raising the child. The other kids knew enough about the druggie mom. They were the ones on several of the interviews saying things. Not the dad. He is weird IMO.

Quoting tabi_cat1023:

Because he knows that if people look too hard at him they will realize hes a deadbeat dad and he didn't give permission to the mom to take the gilr, because there was no custody agreement the aunt had to let her go to the mom for visits when mom asked....she had to let her go and 2 days later mom called and said you won't see her again 7 days later she was murdered.

Quoting ShaynaBourgeois:

Quoting mymomisthebomb:

tabi_cat1023
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 5:22 PM

SO if the older kids knew, how would the DAD not know, they don't even have the same mom, the older kids mom was murdered years ago and they live with their grandparents

Quoting night.magic:

That's what i understood, there was no court appointed custody between the parents. I think the Aunt did have a big hand in raising the child. The other kids knew enough about the druggie mom. They were the ones on several of the interviews saying things. Not the dad. He is weird IMO.

Quoting tabi_cat1023:

Quoting ShaynaBourgeois:

Quoting mymomisthebomb:

night.magic
by Chicken Nugget on Nov. 20, 2009 at 5:24 PM

They(two of his kids, a son and a daughter) gave interviews on tv, talking about Shaniya's mom having a drug problem! Heck I think they live fairly close to the same place if I am not mistaken. I "assume" the Dad wasn't in the picture as much as he would like the public/media to believe

Quoting tabi_cat1023:

SO if the older kids knew, how would the DAD not know, they don't even have the same mom, the older kids mom was murdered years ago and they live with their grandparents

Quoting night.magic:

Quoting tabi_cat1023:

Quoting ShaynaBourgeois:

Quoting mymomisthebomb:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)