Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

did the apple fall far from the tree?

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 5:17 PM
  • 2 Replies

Poll

Question: Did the apple fall far from the tree?

Options:

Yes, it did

Nope, not at all

Sort of..

Other..?

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 11

View Results

how many of you ladies are either in the same career as your mom or dad, or are married to (or dating) someone in the same career as your mom or dad?

for example, I am married to a guy in the military...and both my parents were in the military.  I was also in the military for a short time

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 5:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
jillbailey26
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 5:18 PM

My dad was in the Navy and fixed or sold dental equipment for most of his adult life.  My husband was in the Navy and currently fixes and sells dental equipment, lol.

MissiHampt
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 5:19 PM

Not even close!  My mom is a registered nurse and my dad was in construction before retiring.  I'm a dog groomer and hubby is the IT director for an insurance company.

Missi....loving wife to Jason, mommy to Ricky (1-12-05), and soon to be mommy to Logan Douglas (due Feb 2010).  I'm a cloth diapering, baby wearing, breastfeeding till baby wants to quit, homeschooling, non-circumcising, anti-cry it out, part time working, animal loving, trashy romance novel reading, farm raised hillbilly.  I have had Meningitis and Swine Flu and lived to tell about it.  Any questions?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)