Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

damn..... i messed up soooooo bad!

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 5:23 PM
  • 7 Replies

like an idiot last week i was rushing to get to ds dr appointment and i had to send off our rent to our landlord, well like a dummy i didn't think and i sent the rent off in the mail.... IN CASH!!!!!!!! so now there goes 400 dollars down the drain cause the landlord said he hasn't seen it yet.. i put the money in an envelope and then had put that envelope in another one cause i couldn't get that one to close properly, i wrote his name on it and left the return address on the envelope from my SO's work... it sooooo sucks cause that day was just awful anyways and i did a stupid thing and now everyone's pissed at me so i get to come up with 400 dollars out of my ass before next friday if he doesn't find the envelope this weekend

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 5:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
01.Amey.07
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 5:25 PM

DId you mail it out?

CarolynS898
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 5:26 PM

Why did you send cash to begin with

mymomisthebomb
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 5:30 PM

ohhhhh no, that sucks so bad. As if it wasn't hard enough to come up with the $400 to begin with but now having to do it all over again! I am sorry!

ElyannasMom
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 5:30 PM

that sucks! But look on the bright side at least your rent isn't $1,080

stylistmom773
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 5:31 PM

I am soo sorry that happened to you! I understand and have done things similar. There is never enough time in a day nor enough arms. Just stay positive and hope it will show up! If not itll all work out somehow!

terrabiglieri
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 5:33 PM

was your landlords address on the envelope? If so, I bet he got it and is lying because you cant prove he got the cash!

rainylittlebug
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 5:38 PM

yes i did mail it out, i don't know what in the hell possessed me to do so, it was last thursday and i had my 2 month old screaming in the backseat, and was running late for his 2 month check up for his shots, and had to get him the rent sent off and i totally forgot to take the money and get a money order.... like a dumbo i mailed the damn cash off instead.... so i have to call the landlord in the next 30 mins to describe the envelope so he can look for it and tell him what happened, he's a good christian man and has worked with us many times when we were late, i just hope he finds the enevelope!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH! im such a dummy!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)