Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hes taking it out on DD

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 5:38 PM
  • 13 Replies

DD's so called BD found out I am pregnant and now he is taking it out on her. He hadnt seen her in months well he decided to come in town for a week told DD he was going to see her but then he found out I was preggo he said it made he sicker then hell and didnt come and see her. She was really heartbroken she tried to hold in her tears she just 5.

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 5:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MissiHampt
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 5:41 PM

Why on earth would your ex care that you're having another chid?

Missi....loving wife to Jason, mommy to Ricky (1-12-05), and soon to be mommy to Logan Douglas (due Feb 2010).  I'm a cloth diapering, baby wearing, breastfeeding till baby wants to quit, homeschooling, non-circumcising, anti-cry it out, part time working, animal loving, trashy romance novel reading, farm raised hillbilly.  I have had Meningitis and Swine Flu and lived to tell about it.  Any questions?

Kimberley79
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 5:42 PM

I dont know why he has another GF 

sophistcatdfury
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 5:43 PM

that sounds like my uncle! my cousin is 15, and he's just now taking an interest in her.

kenziedawnmom
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 5:43 PM

Thats no reason for him to do that to his daughter, from what your saying it sounds like he may has some feeling for you still.

raegansmom
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 5:44 PM

Aww poor little girl!  Maybe you can spend some special time with her so she knows that she is still special.  It won't make up for what he did, but it might help.

mommiecharlie
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 5:45 PM

aw your dd is just so cute. Just to console her, some day she will see what a duche she has for a father

kenzelb
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 5:45 PM

Im so sorry! i know just what your 5 yr old is going through because my dad made so many broken promises to me about coming to see me. there was one weekend he said he was takin my brother and i to a hotel so we were all packed and waiting for him after school. we sat in our livingroom waiting until it was time for bed. no call, no show, no nothing.....just try and give her some extra loving!!!   

oh and ur ex needs to grow up. your his ex so it shouldnt matter if your pregnant again...it sounds to me like he still has feelings for you....

ElShaddi
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 5:47 PM

Quoting mommiecharlie:

aw your dd is just so cute. Just to console her, some day she will see what a duche she has for a father

2boys_1girl
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 5:47 PM

This is why I don't let my ex tell the kids when he is coming, and I don't say a word about it until he is the driveway. Then it is an awesome surprise instead of a sad let down.

Kimberley79
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 5:59 PM

thank you I did try to console her but I think deep down she knew he was going to do this and thats sad

Quoting mommiecharlie:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)