Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

no pap smear or mammogram?

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 5:41 PM
  • 16 Replies

well what about prostate exams? did he cut out those for men too or is he only shafting the women?

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 5:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ann7227
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 5:44 PM

Nope we got the the shaft.

ILive4This
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 5:46 PM

huh? who?

simplee_me
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 5:46 PM

Just shafting women.

Nothing new there..

Ann7227
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 5:47 PM

Your right.

Quoting simplee_me:

Just shafting women.

Nothing new there..

BabyMadi
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 5:48 PM

What? Wait... He took away pap's too??

simplee_me
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 5:51 PM

Quoting Ann7227:

Your right.

Quoting simplee_me:

Just shafting women.

Nothing new there..

Women are still can be legally discrimated against in this country.. The ERA (equal rights amendement) lapsed and was not ratified way back in the early 1980's...  A Rep, just now brought it back into session THIS year........  Jan 2009, Equal Pay for women was finally signed into law.. 

I wish more women would actually join together and see how we are still on so many levels almost 2nd class citizens in some areas.. But noooooooooo. They would rather bicker amongst themselves about what rights a woman should or shouldn't have.. Hell, there's enough men in this country doing that, do we really need women doing it too?   It's really easy to see when you look at it.. Women are over 50% of the population.. Our representation in government around 17%...  We do not have the voice that we should have, deserve or are entitled to, because women choose to fight amongst themselves in most cases instead of fighting together for the betterment of all women.

AndrewsMommy01
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 5:52 PM

He took out paps too!!! Are you kidding me!!!!???????

Ann7227
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 6:04 PM

If I heard right they want you to wait till your 20 to get pap smear. Then when your 30I think it's every other year. I think. My aunt died because she didn't go one year to get hers. By the time she went in it spreaded to all of her organs and to the brain. This is nothing to play with.

Quoting AndrewsMommy01:

He took out paps too!!! Are you kidding me!!!!???????

Ann7227
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 6:05 PM

The problem is we are divided in this country.

Quoting simplee_me:

Quoting Ann7227:

Your right.

Quoting simplee_me:

Just shafting women.

Nothing new there..

Women are still can be legally discrimated against in this country.. The ERA (equal rights amendement) lapsed and was not ratified way back in the early 1980's...  A Rep, just now brought it back into session THIS year........  Jan 2009, Equal Pay for women was finally signed into law.. 

I wish more women would actually join together and see how we are still on so many levels almost 2nd class citizens in some areas.. But noooooooooo. They would rather bicker amongst themselves about what rights a woman should or shouldn't have.. Hell, there's enough men in this country doing that, do we really need women doing it too?   It's really easy to see when you look at it.. Women are over 50% of the population.. Our representation in government around 17%...  We do not have the voice that we should have, deserve or are entitled to, because women choose to fight amongst themselves in most cases instead of fighting together for the betterment of all women.

ILive4This
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 6:10 PM

I've been a little under the weather all week, and haven't kept up on my news like I should have.  So I just did a little catching up, and now I know who "he" is.  I mean, I think I do.  If the "he" is Obama...get it right.  The senate is working on THEIR version of the bill. Fifty democrats, 50 republicans....no Obama.  And this isn't final...so, I wouldn't get all that worked up yet.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)