Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just need a break...A couple of days...PLEASE!!!

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 5:42 PM
  • 1 Replies

Okay so this is just me venting.

My 2 yr old has been SUCH a terror lately.  He runs around the entire house all day long screaming and getting into things.  He refuses to listen to me.  It's gotten so bad that not even a swat on the butt or hand works.  Not to mention he's refusing naps now too, he just sits in his room and screams the entire time.  Not like a hurt/scared scream, but that scream kids do because they think it's funny. 

I'm a SAHM with no car, we're 1200 miles from all of our family, and I don't really have anyone that could watch him for me so I could get a break.  I very desperately want to fly back home to MN and leave him with my parents or even my MIL for like a month, but they all work and don't really have anyone that could watch him while they're at work.

And now that I'm preggo with #2, I'm just too exhausted to even deal with DS's attitude anymore...I'm at my wits' end with him.  He stresses me out soooooo much I'm almost afraid it's going to have a bad effect on the pregnancy.  All I want is a break, and I can't even have that.

UGH!!! 

pregnancy calendar

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 5:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
mierjo
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 6:03 PM

I'm sorry Mama...I've been there! Deep Breath...

hugging

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)