Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

married men and sex

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 6:47 PM
  • 52 Replies

Poll

Question: read below and answer ..please comment

Options:

Yes it's Okay

Rarely under some circumstances

Never

something else..

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 135

View Results

Is there ever a set of circumstances that make it okay to get sexually involved with a married man? ( Excluding reasons like his wife died , or they are swingers ) ..Is it okay to sleep w/married guys ? -After all they promised their wife , you didn't promise her , your not breaking anything , it's HIS marriage Not yours so why not if you want to?

or maybe it's okay since she doesn't(giggle) understand him ? OR maybe she's just such an awful mean wife and he really LOVES YOU! Or maybe they really are separated and just share a home ? Or he will divorce but he's worried about the kids cause she's so vindictive that way? etc etc

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 6:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CarolynS898
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 6:49 PM

Did your married BF say he loves you and hes leaving her for you.

Tatum2U
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 6:49 PM

just one yes it's okay? Gee you could have commented at least. =)

Hetaira
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 6:51 PM

There are so many potential sets of circumstances I don't think anyone can really judge so broadly as to say it's ok or not.  I mean we're not talking about murder or molesting a child.  This is a gray area to me and it all depends on the situation.  And the only people we can really speak to the relationships are the people in them. 

CafeMom Tickers
AJmum
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 6:51 PM

SISTERHOOD is all I have to say. I have way too much respect for other women to do that.

mom-lovingit
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 6:52 PM

Just remember, if he is cheating on his wife who says he won't do that to you too??  Other than that you're right, he is the scumbag sleeping around, you didn't marry the woman.  However knowing that there is someone else brings your respectability and ethical standards down a bit don't you think?

Pregnancy Ticker

PaganMom2285
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 6:52 PM

If the guy is so freaking unhappy he should just divorce the dumb bitch and move on. Its really selfish for the 'other' woman to know about the marriage and still sleep with the guy and he's an ass for betraying the wifes trust like that. Now if the 'other' woman has no idea he's married with kids etc then its just the guys fault.

My best friend was in that situation. The asshole lied about being married and made up aweful stories about his 'ex' then as soon as my friend got pregnant he suddenly sprouted a wife and amnesia. The fucker.

Gals if he's married don't mess with it unless you're a total drama queen who just lives to fuck up peoples lives.

Guys if you're married don't be such a fucking shallow ass.

KyliesMom5
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2009 at 6:52 PM

The only time it would be okay in my opinion is if his wife had passed because then he is not married, but widowed.

CariO.
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 6:54 PM

Oh brother.  It's never ok to get involved with a married man. 

Ever read the Bible?  Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife (or husband).  Does that ring a bell?  It's the 10th commandment, in Exodus 20:17.

eviesmom453
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2009 at 6:55 PM

NEVER...... Unless you don't mind being the scum of the earth!

NessaLovesEmma
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 6:57 PM

It's never ok. Never EVER.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)