Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My stepmom just told me that I don't know what it is to be a mother b/c I had a c-section!!

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 6:52 PM
  • 39 Replies

I am livid!!--she's a f*cking coward--she knows that I won't curse her the f*ck out b/c I know if I even so much as give her attitude all she has to do his snap her fingers & I'm out the house (my dad is soooo p*ssy whipped that he does whatever she tells him to do, even if its putting his daughter & granddaughter out on the street) it took EVERYTHING I had inside me to not tell her off!!--however I did respond with a "Wooowww" like I was shocked that she let that come out her mouth.  And I had told her just b/c I had a c-section doesn't mean I don't know what it is to be a mother & she said "yes it does, even you didn't go through that pain than you don't know what it is to be a REAL mother!!" AGAIN-it took everything inside me not to curse her out especially since I know she does it to f*ck with me b/c she doesn't like me (hasn't liked me since I was a very little girl).  This makes shit soo much more harder for me b/c I know that she's playing dirty now & she's gonna try whatever she can do to test me so that she can have a legit reason to put me out!!

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 6:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Schleetle
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 6:54 PM

I wouldn't pay any attention to her... Shes obviously just trying to get under your skin. Her comments are so pointless they are not even worth getting upset over.

Pregnancy Ticker

DanaG70
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2009 at 6:56 PM

Start killing here with kindness, that will set her back a few steps!! =]

I'm sorry she's being like that, just bite your tongue and bide your time, you'll be out of there before you know it! 

mommybug77
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 6:56 PM

Yeah because we all KNOW the ONLY way to become a mother is to push a baby out of your vagina. I would tell her to suck it & kiss your ass. I am VERY much a mom & have only had c-sections with my 3 beautiful CHILDREN.

Alexz_Mommy
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 6:58 PM

Um, has this woman ever had a c-section?  DOES SHE HAVE ANY FREAKIN IDEA WHAT KIND OF PAIN YOU ENDURE AFTER THE SURGURY!?!?!  Going home and taking care of your baby after someone just CUT YOU OPEN!?!  Ugh!  Don't mind her, she's the one that has issues- not you!!!

mommybug77
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 7:00 PM

Also just because you have a c section does not mean someone does not hit hard labor 1st. I know I did with my 2nd child. I was also in labor 19 hours before I had my 1st.

Quoting Alexz_Mommy:

Um, has this woman ever had a c-section?  DOES SHE HAVE ANY FREAKIN IDEA WHAT KIND OF PAIN YOU ENDURE AFTER THE SURGURY!?!?!  Going home and taking care of your baby after someone just CUT YOU OPEN!?!  Ugh!  Don't mind her, she's the one that has issues- not you!!!

JakeandEmmasMom
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 7:00 PM

I know the prudent thing is to just smile and put up with her bs, but I would have been soooo tempted to say, "No, YOU don't know what it is to be a mother because you clearly don't have a heart."  And then smile and walk away.

I'm so sorry she's so mean to you.  I hope your circumstances change so that you won't be in a position to have to live there anymore.

mommyziegler
by Gold Member on Nov. 20, 2009 at 7:00 PM

LMAO!!! I would love to see her tell that to my mother who had 4 children (4 c sections) and i can promise you she wont get far!!!!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/drmfreemama   Come join drama free mama's!

CafeMom Tickers

toddler girl                                 in love                   stork

Summer Lynne born 4-22-08    Holly and John married 10-28-07    #2 due June 2, 2010

HappyMommy71
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 7:01 PM

No she's never had a c-section & you know I couldv'e gone into all that but I chose not to b/c the other night she was watching a program where this woman wanted a vaginal birth over a c-section & I was not watching but was listening & I clearly heard her say outloud to herself that with a c-section there are more risks involved-but than she says some shit like she did today!!

Quoting Alexz_Mommy:

priincessz
by Silver Member on Nov. 20, 2009 at 7:02 PM

o.0?

umm yeah thats real smart of her to talk shit but yet she doesnt know that you still go thru pain after the c-section i mean shiit i went thru alot of pain because my cut hurt so bad!! i couldnt even get up with out hurting...

HappyMommy71
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 7:03 PM

Your mother & my mother both!-my mother had both me & my brother by c-section after being in labor for almost 24 hours! she wouldn't get very far at all!

Quoting mommyziegler:

LMAO!!! I would love to see her tell that to my mother who had 4 children (4 c sections) and i can promise you she wont get far!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)