Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WARNING!!! DO NOT under any circumastance buy this...

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 7:40 PM
  • 21 Replies

DO NOT under any circumstances try to refill a bean bag alone...or at all for that matter, just pay the difference and buy a new one!!!

At least now that the 3 hour vaccuming session is over and its all cleaned up I can look back and laugh...sorta

I am a BF, 5PT Harnassing, Co-sleeping, VAX, CIO, OCD, AR, WOTH, NON PA, Non-Spanking, CHD-Surviving, Single Mommy and PROUD OF IT!!!
 "I'm out of control and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. Marilyn Monroe"

I was born with a broken heart......and I survived it!

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 7:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mysteriousmom06
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 7:41 PM

Oh no, that sucks.

UxorQuodMatris
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 7:42 PM

They still make those things?

Humans kill an estimated 100 million sharks each year. Sign this petition to establish a global ban on shark finning. CLICK HERE

wickedfiress
by Ruby Member on Nov. 20, 2009 at 7:43 PM

Heh...

I like your couches! :)

It's amazing how people don't hold themselves to the standards they set for others.

briansmommy7143
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 7:43 PM

rolling on floor Sorry, but that is something that would happen to me, so I have to laugh. A few weeks ago while trying to prepare my 6 month olds baby food, my 2 yr. old dumped an entire container of fish food onto the floor and because I freaked, I dropped the baby food all over the floor... it was SUCH a mess! Try cleaning up fish flakes and liquid carrots..... lol.

MJZ1777HAPPYHOLIDAYS.gif HAPPY HOLIDAYS image by jiminycricket46

brookelynn0203
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 7:45 PM

Quoting briansmommy7143:

rolling on floor Sorry, but that is something that would happen to me, so I have to laugh. A few weeks ago while trying to prepare my 6 month olds baby food, my 2 yr. old dumped an entire container of fish food onto the floor and because I freaked, I dropped the baby food all over the floor... it was SUCH a mess! Try cleaning up fish flakes and liquid carrots..... lol.

LOL,  I am laughing with you not at you, cuz I am sure i did the same thing at some point!

I am a BF, 5PT Harnassing, Co-sleeping, VAX, CIO, OCD, AR, WOTH, NON PA, Non-Spanking, CHD-Surviving, Single Mommy and PROUD OF IT!!!
 "I'm out of control and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. Marilyn Monroe"

AJmum
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 7:46 PM

My daughter has tons of stuffed animals and someone told me to store them all in a bean bag chair. It works great! They are all off the floor and she has someplace cozy to sit!

brookelynn0203
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 7:47 PM

Quoting UxorQuodMatris:

They still make those things?

yep my DD loves them, I was so anti bean bag too, but she begged and we have it for a few years it was pretty flat so when I saw a refull bag at Meijer I was pretty pumped, but as you can tell it didn't pan out very well. 

Beth5289
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 7:47 PM

Wow.  LOL.  Sorry for your trouble, but THANK YOU for the laugh!

Beth

brookelynn0203
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 7:48 PM

Quoting wickedfiress:

Heh...

I like your couches! :)

thanks I am actually getting ready to put them up for sale, my living room is soooo narrow and they are just so big but boy are they compfy!

wickedfiress
by Ruby Member on Nov. 20, 2009 at 7:51 PM

Quoting brookelynn0203:

Meijer 

I MISS MEIJER! I love it! It's sooooooooo much better than Walmart! It was a "super walmart" before walmart got supered!

It's amazing how people don't hold themselves to the standards they set for others.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)