Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Im so proud!!

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 8:21 PM
  • 5 Replies

my dd is 2 and knows everything but her number well tonight she came up to me and counted to 10 all by herself!! im soo proud.when did your kids start counting?

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 8:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
prettyingreen
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 8:23 PM

thats so awesome when that happens, my son did that out of the blue too, i was like what wait you just counted to 10 all by your self thats amazing!!

find out more about me check out my CM page!

tretresmom

My DD counted to 10 when she was about 20 months ( she is 4 now ), she knows her ABC's, her birth date & her address.  Oh & her colors & some shapes.

southernjess3

my 23 month old can count to 8 lol

CafeMom Tickers

Beautiful__mama
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 8:24 PM

i know i couldnt believe was she was saying we try and get her to count and she will do it with us sometime but then she will start messing around but she just did all by herself im soo happy now we are going to work on getting to 20 next week

Quoting prettyingreen:

thats so awesome when that happens, my son did that out of the blue too, i was like what wait you just counted to 10 all by your self thats amazing!!

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

kcook55
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2009 at 8:25 PM

my 4 yr old ds still dont count 1-10 all the time but headstart is working with him on that and so am i dd just turned 2 yesterday and she can count to 3 or 4 shes better at her abc's she knows al of them and congrats

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)