Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why do some people have children??

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 8:22 PM
  • 19 Replies

I have a neighboor who has a two month old baby girl and what looks like to be a 2 or 3 year old son. On numerous occasions this woman locks her son out of the house ( when I say locks I literally mean it) for hours and hours at a time, no matter what time of day (or night) and the worse part is...he has no clothes on, not even a diaper. The kid will scream and scream and bang on windows and doors but it does him no good. Everyone else was afraid to call the police but I wasn't and when I did, she got the kid in the house and put a diaper on him before she answered the door so nothing happened. Two nights later (and colder) the same thing happened and this time a different neighboor called. So about 4 cops showed up and looked in her house, which they say is trashed and the kid had a ditry diaper that smelled like it hadn't been changed in hours and hours. She eventually gave them a sob story saying she was new ( which was a lie) and her son is too hyper. The cops actually told us to go make friends with her and let it go....I don't think so. I called Child Protective Services on her and they said they are investigating her immediately. I hope something happens so these kids get taken care of. I say again....why do some people have kids????

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 8:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
little.miss.mom
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 8:24 PM

Next time take a pic and bring that poor baby in before you call the cops. I hope CPS does something. Some women should be forced to have their tubes tied.

Christy78

If it happens agin call  CPS

AFWifeNMom

you  dud a wonderful thing, even if this time goes nowhere, just keep calling, you may be the only chance these kids have!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers

mamabeth4180
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 8:25 PM

i can't believe CPS wasn't called ages ago. That should have been the first phone call.

MedicMommyAnne
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 8:25 PM

next time you see him outside get out your camera and take pictures.  that way you have proof

perfectkitten
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 8:30 PM

Well locking a child out of the house is absolutely no excuse for ANYTHING! Hyper or not. Some people have no shame. Like I said a perfect example of CPS leaving children with someone that shouldn't have them and taking them from someone that doesn't need them taken. Not always true, but more than it should be. 

mommaboudreaux
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 8:31 PM

TAKE PICTURES and continue to call!!!!  These poor kids NEED to be taken out of her care immediatly!!!!!

Martina70
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 8:34 PM

That is horrific.

isaiahsmomma86
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 8:37 PM

This... I cannot believe people treat their babies like that. I'll pray for those babies.

Quoting mommaboudreaux:

TAKE PICTURES and continue to call!!!!  These poor kids NEED to be taken out of her care immediatly!!!!!

Heather- I am a  vaxing, non CIO, disposable diapering, formula feeding, stay at home mommy to Isaiah and happily married to the best hubby ever, Patrick.

xAvas_Mommyx
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 8:43 PM

wow THIS makes me sooo mad.. I know exactly how you feel though my ex's brother and sister in law...have done some really messed up stuff to their kids constantly think of themselfs BEFORE their daughter AND ...they are expecting another in march...makes me so sick.... and yes TAKE PICS AND CALL CPS ...what the f is wrong with people =/....They do not know how lucky and blessed they are to have children...some people can not...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)