Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

NEVER has one drink made me this fuzzy.

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:02 PM
  • 4 Replies

Between the Sheets

1 oz light rum

1 oz lemon juice

1 oz brandy

1 oz triple sec

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
norahsmommy
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:06 PM

well you've got yourself 3 shots in one drink plus fruit juice so yeah thats a shock to the system. =)  I wish I had bought some wine today, didn't think of it =( .  The one thing I can't drink anymore is Jack and coke.  Man that stuff just blanks out parts of my memory, even just one! 

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is also a government big enough to take from you all that you have." - Gerald Ford

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety  deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction.  We didn't pass it on to our children in the bloodstream.  It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."  - Ronald Reagan

Just_Bethy
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:10 PM

Well you can still type...lol..so you're doing OK ....I am missing my Baileys...sigh... 

Drillers Wife, Toughest Job In The Oil Field.

kiwimango27
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:11 PM

I am missing Bailey's also. Its weird cause Ive been craving it for the past two months now. Not drinking it of coarse, but its so weird to crave alcohol when pregnant. Never did with my first one.

PetNurse05
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:12 PM

Quoting norahsmommy:

well you've got yourself 3 shots in one drink plus fruit juice so yeah thats a shock to the system. =)  I wish I had bought some wine today, didn't think of it =( .  The one thing I can't drink anymore is Jack and coke.  Man that stuff just blanks out parts of my memory, even just one! 

Really??  Gin does that to me!  There are still parts of a party that I threw years ago that have never come back to me!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)