Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What would you ask God if you could?

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:22 PM
  • 17 Replies

I was watching Nancy Grace tonight and it was talking about the Shaniya Davis case. I thought this same thing when I followed the Caylee Anthony case or when I hear of a baby put in a dumpster...

I would like to ask God, "Why do you allow women who murder their children, to be fertile? Yet you have women who spend their entire lives wanting a baby yet can't?"

If given the chance..what would you ask God?

Team Santa~

Who I am as a mom can not be expressed in a paragraph. It is expressed by who my children will become.

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Shlamoof
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:24 PM

I would ask him when life begins.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
twinmamaof3
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:24 PM

I really dont know, there are many questions I would ask but probaly one that i would want to know is what really happens when we die, that way I would/could e more at peace for those who have died and for those who have been murdered.  (I hope that made sense)

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:26 PM

I would ask him why terminal childhood illness is necessary?

luv2wahm
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:27 PM

Quoting twinmamaof3:

I really dont know, there are many questions I would ask but probaly one that i would want to know is what really happens when we die, that way I would/could e more at peace for those who have died and for those who have been murdered.  (I hope that made sense)

Good question..I would love to know that too. I always have thought, wouldn't it be amazing if on the stroke of midnight on Christmas Eve our departed loved ones could visit us for that day...can you imagine...I would think no one would care about the "black Friday" sales or the biggest and best toy, the joy and anticipation would be to see our loved ones...

Team Santa~

Who I am as a mom can not be expressed in a paragraph. It is expressed by who my children will become.

psychmama
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:28 PM

Why the fuck I can't get pregnant when thousands of abortions are performed daily.

I have been a Christian all my life and this is the first time that atheism appeals to me.

5littlefinns
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:29 PM

I agree with you in wondering why God allows such suffering and pain, but also know he has a plan and was raised to just trust in His ways. One of my theories about things like this is that when these things happen, a soul is being led to grace. God doesn't often allow things to happen to the wealthy.They swim along nicely, calmly screwing up their own lives and ours. It is the downtrodden who receive His grace. The suffering in istelf is a blessing. I know that probably doesn't seem to make sense, but it's how I deal as a mom watching other babies suffer. It serves to make me count my blessings all the more, and also to be more vigilant about the little ones in my cafre, who after all, don't really belong to me. They're a loan. And to answer your question, I would actually ask God why he created slugs, fleas, and weeds. In that order.

Sirenabella
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:30 PM

I would ask for the cure for cancer or if we're meant to have it.  

Dott038
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:31 PM

I would ask him why some people are so greedy that they have more then enough but have to take more then he needs from people who have little of nothing

briansmommy7143
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:32 PM

I would ask why He feels it necessary for anyone to feel pain, emotional and/or physical.

MJZ1777HAPPYHOLIDAYS.gif HAPPY HOLIDAYS image by jiminycricket46

Dott038
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:34 PM

Quoting psychmama:

Why the fuck I can't get pregnant when thousands of abortions are performed daily.

I have been a Christian all my life and this is the first time that atheism appeals to me.

I went through the same thing, Next thing I know I am 33 and pregnant, HMMMM!!! LOL! But I think you hit on something! maybe your meant to be a mom of one of the unwanted children of the world.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)