Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pedipeds?

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:49 PM
  • 15 Replies

Have you ever bought them 4 ur child?

R they any good?

TIA

We Love OUR DADDY he is our HERO...ARMY WIFE & Mom of 3.. Missing our home..NYC

army

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sll1976
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:51 PM

My son loved them.  They were the only  shoes he would wear when he first started walking.  The only problem we had was...they ran small, so he didn't get to wear his very long.  They were a birthday gift.

ThePinkRobot
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:51 PM

I looked at them and ended up buying Rileyroos instead 

avegajenkins
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:54 PM

Oh i c, I usually get  stride rites but have been thinking about these pedipeds

NikkiDoll
by Nicole on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:56 PM

They are the only shoe my daughter has ever worn. I love them for her. They are so comfortable and I love the styles. They are excellent quality.

sallymoon
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:58 PM

I used to work for Stride Rite and then managed a kids' shoe department elsewhere for a few years, so I can be very picky when it comes to my child's shoes.  So far I have only gotten Stride Rites for my son, but the Pedipeds seem to be similar in quality.  I have not seen them in person, so I cannot attest personally to their actual quality.  It doesn't look like Pedipeds come in wide widths, so they would likely not work for my son.

avegajenkins
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 10:48 PM

oooh Thanks so much they do look so pretty for girls I noticed Im glad 2 hear it not just looks pretty but worth it ;)

Quoting NikkiDoll:

They are the only shoe my daughter has ever worn. I love them for her. They are so comfortable and I love the styles. They are excellent quality.

avegajenkins
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 10:50 PM

LOL same problem w. my son hes only 2 years old and wears a 10W thats why i do stride rite 4 him

I was looking for the pedipeds for my infant- her feet look Danty LOL

Quoting sallymoon:

I used to work for Stride Rite and then managed a kids' shoe department elsewhere for a few years, so I can be very picky when it comes to my child's shoes.  So far I have only gotten Stride Rites for my son, but the Pedipeds seem to be similar in quality.  I have not seen them in person, so I cannot attest personally to their actual quality.  It doesn't look like Pedipeds come in wide widths, so they would likely not work for my son.

ksmama88
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 10:51 PM

check out wee squeaks ....they are awsome we get so many compliments everywhere we go!

weesqueak.com

MadameReeseCup
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 10:53 PM

My son always use to wear Robeez..but I did not know about pedipeds then.   If I would have known about them, he would have worn those too.  They are very cute. 

"I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in
primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe
that loving is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing. I believe
that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is
another day and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn

avegajenkins
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 10:54 PM

OMG r those shoes the ones that ACTUALLY SQUEAK???

R they really cute??? so they arent annoying??? b/c thats why i didnt look into them -that was my worry LOL

Quoting ksmama88:

check out wee squeaks ....they are awsome we get so many compliments everywhere we go!

weesqueak.com

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)