Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ugh...So frustrated!

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:56 PM
  • 3 Replies

We just got our new phones at work.  I got a new Motorola Droid.  Love the phone.  Kicks ass.  But I can't figure out how to post/reply on CafeMom!  I can browse the posts.  And I can click reply/quote.  But I can't figure out how to type in the damn text box!  Every time I start to type it starts a search on CafeMom.

This is not going to work for me.  If I can't get this to work, the phone has to go back!  LOL

Can anyone help with this?

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Crazy-Steph
by Ruby Member on Nov. 20, 2009 at 10:04 PM

Nobody?

FooLynRoo
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 10:06 PM

Quoting Crazy-Steph:

We just got our new phones at work.  I got a new Motorola Droid.  Love the phone.  Kicks ass.  But I can't figure out how to post/reply on CafeMom!  I can browse the posts.  And I can click reply/quote.  But I can't figure out how to type in the damn text box!  Every time I start to type it starts a search on CafeMom.

This is not going to work for me.  If I can't get this to work, the phone has to go back!  LOL

I dont know the droid but is there a pointing device? Like on a black berry it ither has the tiny ball in the center or a scroll wheel on the side... that would move the cursor on the screen,

you just have to get down to the text box. It sounds like it default lands on the search bar above,  or maybe try the tab key until the cursor is in the text box.

Crazy-Steph
by Ruby Member on Nov. 20, 2009 at 10:17 PM

Quoting FooLynRoo:

Quoting Crazy-Steph:

I dont know the droid but is there a pointing device? Like on a black berry it ither has the tiny ball in the center or a scroll wheel on the side... that would move the cursor on the screen,

you just have to get down to the text box. It sounds like it default lands on the search bar above,  or maybe try the tab key until the cursor is in the text box.

There is a "mouse" but not really.  It strictly moves the cursor.  I can highlight the box to type in, but it still starts to search!  It is so annoying.  I guess I am taking a trip to the Verizon store tomorrow.  Thanks for at least trying to help!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)