Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

**Spin off** What does your REAL house look like?

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 10:24 PM
  • 277 Replies

I love to see everyone's houses.  But I don't want to see some silly picture that is googled.  I know some of us have really really nice ones.  But no matter what it looks like, it is home.  And it makes me smile to see them.  And my hubby and kids are out of town so I am bored.  LOL

Here is ours

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 10:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Not.So.Virginal
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 10:25 PM

i dont have any full-home pics and it's dark out

let's just say my house looks like crap.... but hopefully after all new windows it will look better.... we're hoping to put it on the market after that.

ErikaRobin
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 10:27 PM

This is where we live.

This is where I want to live.

Grape bubblegum-loving, late-deafened adult with three hilarious and beautiful little breastfed, extended rear facing, public-school attending girls.  Stop reading now.  I love pizza so much I want to marry it, remember who shot J.R. and where Mork was from.  I mean it, stop reading.  I don't hear voices as much as I hear rounds of applause and take a bow in the middle of a sentence.  I root for the Steelers and the Crimson Tide and I toot for the beans they make me do so.  You're really bad at following directions.  I read lips and know some sign language.  Yes, that one, too.  I'm a homogenized milk drinking, lactose tolerant, recycling, casserole making mom with a special place in my heart for Stephen King and Jim Henson.  I believe in the boogeyman and have danced with the devil in the pale moonlight.  I support polyesbianism, my motto is "the more the merrier".  I believe all people are created equal but some are just more fun to be with.  I have only lived in Iowa and Wisconsin and I love corn and cheese.  I've never tipped a cow more than 15%.  If you've made it this far, you clearly have enough time on your hands to read it again.

jerlyn13

We are currently in escrow....    :)

carastacey

I really don't *get* these posts. I'd never post a pic/pics of my house on the internet for everyone and anyone to see. Anyhow, here's a bump.

lil_mama06
by Brian's Lil Vixen on Nov. 20, 2009 at 10:27 PM

I like your house..Like I stated before I live in a crappy mobile..But hey it's 500 a month..Now in Oregon,I would of shown you a pic of my home..I soo loved it..  

Crazy-Steph
by Ruby Member on Nov. 20, 2009 at 10:28 PM

Good luck!  I hope it sells quickly for you.

Quoting Not.So.Virginal:

i dont have any full-home pics and it's dark out

let's just say my house looks like crap.... but hopefully after all new windows it will look better.... we're hoping to put it on the market after that.

KyliesMom5
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2009 at 10:28 PM

We don't own this house, we just rent it but we have lived here a long time while we save up for our dream house. 

KyliesMom5
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2009 at 10:29 PM

I want your kitchen!

Quoting jerlyn13:

Crazy-Steph
by Ruby Member on Nov. 20, 2009 at 10:29 PM

I love your house!  I can see it a pretty buttery yellow with white trim.

Quoting ErikaRobin:

This is where we live.

This is where I want to live.

Crazy-Steph
by Ruby Member on Nov. 20, 2009 at 10:29 PM

Gorgeous!

Quoting jerlyn13:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)