Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

love him more than anything.

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 10:28 PM
  • 4 Replies
so i am pregnant with #2 and been depressed. last night was a long night at the hospital. today my husband took care of our son, let me rest all day and even went to go get me dinner. i have to brag because i'm not used to people caring about me. and plus the commander stopped by with someone from the hospital to make sure i was ok. people have called nonstop. i feel like an inconvenience but he said it's because everyone cares. sorry i'm bragging about being cared for.

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 10:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
ajswenson
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 10:30 PM

Enjoy the attention, as moms we never get enough.  We all need to brag sometimes.  Hope you are doing better.

LeilaBeansMom
by Bronze Member on Nov. 20, 2009 at 10:31 PM

Get well soon Mama! You deserve the care and attention.

CafeMom Tickers
"A mothers love for her child is like nothing else in the world.  It knows no law, no pity; it dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path."

kiralyn
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 10:31 PM

sorry you arent feeling well :( but that is really sweet. good hubby you have.

when my dd was sick, my husbands commander drove 45 minutes everyday to come see us at the hospital, and brought us dinner from the ram everyday. ive never had an experience with the "army" like that before..it was awesome. its really great when they care about the families.

abbysmommy429
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 10:47 PM

You deserve to brag!! Take care of yourself and your little one!

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)