Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tell me what your MIL has said to you (VENT)

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 11:22 PM
  • 40 Replies

Just curious because about two days ago my MIL came over to leave me some clothes she bought for my kids. And when she was here she started talking about my SO. I have never had a problem with her, but she started telling me that my SO worries her, and i asked why and she said "because She doesn't know what kind of Future were going to give our kids if were so young our selves" and "Were never going to amount to anything" It got me soooo pissed off to hear her say that!!! Not only did she say that, she also said that she "WONDERS" what life her son(my SO) would have if he would have stayed with his ex, the priest's daughter.... Ugh i officially hate her now!

ok that was my vent so what about all of you???? :

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 11:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Logansmommy34
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 11:25 PM

Wait do you mean a catholic priest? cuz last time i knew they werent allowed to have sex.

YoungMommy182
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 11:27 PM

well my SO is christian so i would say christian

Quoting Logansmommy34:

Wait do you mean a catholic priest? cuz last time i knew they werent allowed to have sex.

lil_mama06
by Brian's Lil Vixen on Nov. 20, 2009 at 11:29 PM

My MIL said I was sexually abusing my hubby...I guess I shouldn't give it to him sooooo much..

FranksHoney
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 11:30 PM

Ya she wouldn't be coming to my home again. Period.

One time, my MIL showed my daughter pictures of my fiance's ex, she LOVED her for some reason, and I FLIPPED out. I think that is very wrong.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Hook_em_Horns

My ex MIL blamed me for her son beating me after I confronted him about cheating..... That pretty much tops all the other petty things she's ever said. But don't let her piss you off. You know the truth and next time, try killing her with kindness... She will slowly back out that way

And you better wear your shades, the spotlights here can burn holes through the stage - Lupe Fiasco-

YoungMommy182

lol

Quoting lil_mama06:

My MIL said I was sexually abusing my hubby...I guess I shouldn't give it to him sooooo much..

Logansmommy34

o ok sry! my mother in law.. i was in abusive amrriage with her son... she told me i should jst deal with the hitting its a normal part of life..

YoungMommy182
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 11:31 PM

what the hell?!?!!? wow!

Quoting FranksHoney:

One time, my MIL showed my daughter pictures of my fiance's ex, she LOVED her for some reason, and I FLIPPED out. I think that is very wrong.

FranksHoney
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 11:33 PM

I know! and she knows how much I hated her. She was so manipulative of my fiance. It was very difficult to watch. :(

Quoting YoungMommy182:

what the hell?!?!!? wow!

Quoting FranksHoney:

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
YoungMommy182
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 11:33 PM

Wow really. one time my SO hit me and it didnt go well with me so i hit him back and scratched him, the next day we went to my MIL's house and she told me "Look what you did to my baby" ok? so him hitting me is okay? 

Quoting Logansmommy34:

o ok sry! my mother in law.. i was in abusive amrriage with her son... she told me i should jst deal with the hitting its a normal part of life..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)