Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

some how we have extra money

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 12:23 AM
  • 7 Replies

we called and checked the bank today and we have over 800 in there we should only have about 70 if that we didn't even have that much in there before for checks to not cleared or whatever idk where it came from or how it got there cause when we called 2 days ago it wasn't there kinda weird

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 12:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
LuvmySFSGT
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 12:23 AM

Don't spend it.

lovinmyboys...
by Gold Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 12:24 AM

I would definitely not use it.  It was most likely a deposit from someone else and supposed to go to their account. 

CafeMom Tickerssanta green Have a very Merry Christmas!

Lori_G4
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 12:24 AM

Quoting LuvmySFSGT:

Don't spend it.

Chris & Lori             Valerie-11             Brian-8                  Dalton-6           Maya-Jan 3, '08

I home school because I have seen the village, and I don't want it educating my children!

momof4bzN2gz
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 12:25 AM

oh were not we're gonna call the bank in the morning and try to figure out what it going on its just really strange that it came up like that. I think I would feel like I was stealing if I spent any of it

Quoting LuvmySFSGT:

Don't spend it.

dusky_rose
by Sue on Dec. 1, 2009 at 12:27 AM

I'd find out why the difference before touching it.

LuluPepperpot
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 12:45 AM

I agree. I'd definitely wait a while before touching it to make sure it will be yours to keep. You don't want to spend it and find out that it was already spent, or that you owe it back. Who knows, maybe it'll be like getting a "Bank error in your favor" card in Monopoly. LOL. --But definitely MAKE SURE you're in the clear first!

Quoting dusky_rose:

I'd find out why the difference before touching it.

"Without imagination or dreaming, we lose the excitement of possibilities. Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning." ~Gloria Steinem

EeeesMom
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 12:48 AM

Thats and aweful great suprise however like the other ladies said if you wont have it to pay back (in case this is a mistake) I would leave it alone and talk to the bank which you already said that u were gonna do so it sounds like ur doing the right thing!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)