Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is wrong with this mother

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 12:37 AM
  • 8 Replies

So my dd has been on my nerves all day and she just feel (because she was doing something wasnt suppose to) and i dont mean a horrible fall the kind that they are just standing then all of sudden slip or something anyway I didnt even feel bad like normal.  I dont even feelhorrible for not feeling bad when she fell. What the hell is wrong with me?

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 12:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
futureshock
by Emerald Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 12:38 AM

I don't know.  Was she crying? 

prayingforsnow
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 12:40 AM

Nothing, you're human.

"Ring the bells that still can ring, forget your perfect offering. There is a crack in everything- that's how the light gets in." -Leonard Cohen
bianka.
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 12:40 AM

what?

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste him into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Ihave15children
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 12:42 AM

eye rolling

missdani08
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 12:43 AM

no she was  whining thats what she has beening doing all day is  whining about everything cuz she doesnt get her way (shes not sick)

Quoting futureshock:

I don't know.  Was she crying? 

crystalclark
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:41 AM

Uh, well I always feel bad when my dd daughter falls, but if she wasent hurt, than maybe its just cause you are 30 weeks preggo and tired, so other than that I dont know. I dont think anything is wrong with u tho. Congrats on your baby and good luck:)

Photobucket
missdani08
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:44 AM

thanks! ya when when she fell cereal went everywhere and her dad refuses to help with anything unless it benefits him ugh

Quoting crystalclark:

Uh, well I always feel bad when my dd daughter falls, but if she wasent hurt, than maybe its just cause you are 30 weeks preggo and tired, so other than that I dont know. I dont think anything is wrong with u tho. Congrats on your baby and good luck:)

crazymom21
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:56 AM
I must be a bad mom bc if one of my kids get hurt when they know they shouldn't be doing something or are supposed to be laying down I tell them "well that's what you get" I mean if they aren't bleeding or have broke something why baby them? If they would just have listened or been doing what they should have been doing in the first place.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)