Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog!

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 12:45 AM
  • 14 Replies

The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog!

Whats unique about this sentence?! Try to guess without google.

(And if you having neat puzzles or mind twisters feel free to post them)

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 12:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AngelicaRenee
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 12:47 AM

I already know. it uses every letter of the alphabet

And no, I didn't google. lol

mrjjmt
by Silver Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 12:47 AM

it uses every letter of the alphabet only once.

HungarianQueen
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 12:47 AM

Yeah!

Quoting AngelicaRenee:

Lullababy
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 12:48 AM

It uses all the letters of the alphabet.  We had to TYPE it in TYPING class in HS during the ancient days b4 computers........

Is it "The quick red fox jumps over the lazy brown dog"........?

EeeesMom
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 12:50 AM

it has every letter in the alphabet...i saw it on CSI or maybe even the A&E real CSI equivalent.....

littlemama810
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 12:50 AM

Try this one:

How many?
On a farm in Malaysia is the world's most perfect plum tree. The main trunk has 24 branches, with each branch having 12 boughs, and each bough has 6 twigs, with each twig bearing 1 fruit. How many apples on the tree?

14 month milestone Pictures, Images and PhotosNO CIO Pictures, Images and Photosbaby wearing Pictures, Images and Photosi love my baby boy Pictures, Images and Photosaugust baby Pictures, Images and Photosworking mom Pictures, Images and Photoslove my husband Pictures, Images and Photosco sleeping Pictures, Images and PhotosRear facing blinkie 2 Pictures, Images and Photos
chairhead28
by Platinum Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 12:50 AM

Quoting AngelicaRenee:

And no, I didn't google. lol

Yeeep.

And on my blackberry it has this sentence whenever you wanna change the font on it, lol.

I'm Kristina. I'm a married (to my high school sweetheart, Bobby), breastfeeding (and child-led weaning), co-sleeping, baby wearing, ERF, solid delaying, vegetarian (for over 16 years), vaccinating, disposable diapering, gentle disciplining, full-time college student, House MD loving, anorexia, self-injury and sexually abuse recovering, Fibromyalgia suffering SAHM to a handsome boy (Daniel Matthew 5.5.07) and my darling little boobie monster (Ryleigh Madison 9.13.08).

People need to understand that when they're deciding between breastmilk and formula, they're not deciding between Coke and Pepsi.... They're choosing between a live, pure substance and a dead substance made with the cheapest oils available.  ~Chele Marmet

chairhead28
by Platinum Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 12:51 AM

Quoting littlemama810:

Try this one:

How many?
On a farm in Malaysia is the world's most perfect plum tree. The main trunk has 24 branches, with each branch having 12 boughs, and each bough has 6 twigs, with each twig bearing 1 fruit. How many apples on the tree?

Lol, it's a plum tree...no apples!

I'm Kristina. I'm a married (to my high school sweetheart, Bobby), breastfeeding (and child-led weaning), co-sleeping, baby wearing, ERF, solid delaying, vegetarian (for over 16 years), vaccinating, disposable diapering, gentle disciplining, full-time college student, House MD loving, anorexia, self-injury and sexually abuse recovering, Fibromyalgia suffering SAHM to a handsome boy (Daniel Matthew 5.5.07) and my darling little boobie monster (Ryleigh Madison 9.13.08).

People need to understand that when they're deciding between breastmilk and formula, they're not deciding between Coke and Pepsi.... They're choosing between a live, pure substance and a dead substance made with the cheapest oils available.  ~Chele Marmet

HungarianQueen
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 12:51 AM

I suppose you could say it that way... But the extra red isn't needed.

Typing class, lol. I bet that was fuN!

Quoting Lullababy:

It uses all the letters of the alphabet.  We had to TYPE it in TYPING class in HS during the ancient days b4 computers........

Is it "The quick red fox jumps over the lazy brown dog"........?

Lori_G4
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 12:51 AM

None because it is a PLUM tree! LOL!

Quoting littlemama810:

Try this one:

How many?

Chris & Lori             Valerie-11             Brian-8                  Dalton-6           Maya-Jan 3, '08

I home school because I have seen the village, and I don't want it educating my children!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)