Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WHAT DO U WANT FOR CHRISTMAS?

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 12:56 AM
  • 23 Replies

WHAT DO U WANT FOR CHRISTMAS?

wreath
 I'm a non cosleeping, disposable diapering, non-cio, chocolate lover, vaccinating, going to the gym, tv watching, circumcising, pit-bull owning, scrapbooking, camera ready, front facing car seat, non-boobie momma to a very active cute little man!

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 12:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
halosmommy
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 12:56 AM

A day without stress!

ahawes
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 12:58 AM

THAT WOULD BE A GREAT GIFT!!!

Quoting halosmommy:

A day without stress!

wreath
 I'm a non cosleeping, disposable diapering, non-cio, chocolate lover, vaccinating, going to the gym, tv watching, circumcising, pit-bull owning, scrapbooking, camera ready, front facing car seat, non-boobie momma to a very active cute little man!

HungarianQueen
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:00 AM

A snuggie (pink), snow, and sex in front of the fireplace.. hot chocolate and one of those sexy Santa outfits complete with fuzz and lace... Christmas carols and a snow globe. Oh, and a whipping stick (red with feathers and fuzz and.. stuff).

Lori_G4
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:02 AM

I already bought my Christmas presents. LOL! I got an ivory sweater dress, an Aero sweat outfit, and a new pair of Aero jeans w/ an Aero hoodie. Dh and I normally pick out most of our own gifts, and we allow each other to spend about $50 on a "surprise" gift. However, I already told him that I want a hoodie from my college, so I guess it's not really a surprise; I just won't actually be buying it myself! LOL! We don't normally buy clothes and such throughout the year, so we try to get things we need at Christmas. He got himself 2 long-sleeve shirts, a new pair of brown dress shoes, a new pair of Crocs, and a gun case. I'm not sure what I will be buying him.... maybe a couple of pair of pants. He's lost a lot of weight in the last year, so his pants are HUGE on him now....

Chris & Lori             Valerie-11             Brian-8                  Dalton-6           Maya-Jan 3, '08

I home school because I have seen the village, and I don't want it educating my children!

tiffany2529
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:06 AM

I asked my hubby for an ipod, but this yr we wont be together on xmas. very sad about that.

Tiffany Anderson
twinmamaof3
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:07 AM

For my husband not to get orders to deploy!  that will be heart breaking!  Although we all know it is coming (they are fenced in now)

Min63
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:08 AM

the following and to lose weight so that i can fit into a sexy outfit.

Quoting HungarianQueen:

A snuggie (pink), snow, and sex in front of the fireplace.. hot chocolate and one of those sexy Santa outfits complete with fuzz and lace... Christmas carols and a snow globe. Oh, and a whipping stick (red with feathers and fuzz and.. stuff).

briana_paige
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:09 AM

to finally sign the final papers on our house. We have been living with family for 3 months and it is driving me nuts!

Amom4BabyDude
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:14 AM

Living room furniture...it's coming Wed.

Momof3smoochies
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:18 AM

My christmas wish is to fill my living room with nothing but presents for my babies. Oh I wish I could have the money to buy my hubby his pool table for his man cave.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)