Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ugh i hate this feeling!

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:55 AM
  • 8 Replies

iam getting a divorce he cheated 3times it over but i cant stop crying and thinking i can not do this i just want to be mad at him and move on not hurt this much any more

***I have dyslexia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyslexia i do my best with spelling spell check its not always my friend so make fun of my all you want you look sound like a fool not me***

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
college.mom0f2
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 2:01 AM

Honey, you just gotta be strong, my best friends husband got some other chick pregnant, and left my best friend for this other girl, she swears if he came back tomorrow she would forgive him.  You are better then what he did to you!

Bennett121
by Gold Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 2:05 AM

So sorry you are going through this. 

I would rather be angry than hurting as well. For some reason I deal with anger easier than emotional pain.  You are going through the pain, which means you WILL come out the other side and have it behind you and you can then move on.

Crying is actually good for you, it causes certain chemicals to be released into your body that really do make you feel better. So cry it all out, you will feel better for it.

airbubble
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 2:05 AM

I am going through the same thing. What you need to do, if you can afford it is go on a little vacation and get away from the stress. He caused you the pain and he is just going to keep doing it. You dont deserve it at all.

night.magic
by Chicken Nugget on Dec. 1, 2009 at 2:07 AM

Try and look past all that pain and have hope for a new clean slate. You deserve someone who can be right and make you happy. I believe there is always a soul mate out there for each of us. Don't give up the idea, or even better. Give yourself some YOU time, to get you in order. Don't have to start dating right away. Make life the best it can be for you. That cheater doesn't deserve you! He is in the wrong. Why keep making yourself unhappy over him?

Emoticons

Amom4BabyDude
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 2:11 AM

Hurting through it now is much better than going through it again in a few months.  Stick with your decision.  And, if you need to, find some cutie to take your mind off him.  Yeah, yeah it's not the most mature thing to do.  But, it helps sometimes!

ilovemyaj
by Silver Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 2:11 AM

break ups are the worst feelings hun. My bf of 2 years called me to end it today. Im sorry for what happened to you. You can do so much better like all the moms are saying. If you need someone to talk to pm! Sometimes we al need a shoulder to cry on.

mamapaparazzi
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 2:17 AM

I'm so sorry.  I can only imagine the pain your going through right now... know that you're in people's thoughts today.

Becky.Mom.of.2
by Platinum Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 2:17 AM

group hug 

http://www.cafemom.com/group/101576/ 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)