Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

cant sleep :(

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:57 AM
  • 41 Replies

just keep thinking about how somebody called cps on me telling them i beat my kid up (i would never touch him like that). That so sad,,,,,,hearing the doctors words replay you have swine flu right now...Then my bf of 2 years breaking up with me....sorry just needed to vent

anybody else cant fall sleep? and whats bugging ya?

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
college.mom0f2
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:59 AM

I have slept 8 hours total since Thursday.  Mostly just the fact that tomorrow, I open my childcare center.  Nerves.

SpcCraftsWife
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:59 AM

sorry hun. sounds like a rough time for you.

i dont really like to air my dirty laundry, but my husband is being really selfish and is deploying in a month and not really spending time at home and its making me crazy. for like 3 weeks now we have been so....distant, because im always hurt and he cant pick up on it. and plus i have a terrible kidney infection. just got out of the hospital and still in a lot of pain...

((((hugs))))

DeLaina,  Wife of SPC Jonathan Craft <3, Mama to daughter Natalee Michelle- 17 months,  and baker of one little bun in the oven-6 weeks!

ilovemyaj
by Silver Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 2:01 AM

sounds like your going though rough time hope you feel better to. If ya ever want someone talk to pm me

Quoting SpcCraftsWife:

i dont really like to air my dirty laundry, but my husband is being really selfish and is deploying in a month and not really spending time at home and its making me crazy. for like 3 weeks now we have been so....distant, because im always hurt and he cant pick up on it. and plus i have a terrible kidney infection. just got out of the hospital and still in a lot of pain...

((((hugs))))

alouya21
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 2:01 AM

i am waiting on test results. and just found out today that my mom has to go Friday and have heart surgery. i am hoping that my test results come back normal and not have precancerous cell in it

ilovemyaj
by Silver Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 2:03 AM

Hope your moms okay! sorry to hear that, keep us updated

Quoting alouya21:

i am waiting on test results. and just found out today that my mom has to go Friday and have heart surgery. i am hoping that my test results come back normal and not have precancerous cell in it

ilovemyaj
by Silver Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 2:07 AM

thats great news! hope everything works out for you!

Quoting college.mom0f2:

I have slept 8 hours total since Thursday.  Mostly just the fact that tomorrow, I open my childcare center.  Nerves.

inocnt_1
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 2:08 AM

I am dealing with the fact that all 3 of my kids have a cold, the youngest having it the worst as well as trying to fight one off myself.  It hit the whole house at once. I also am tired of having no help getting my house cleaned up, my hubby has been laid off for a year now and is in school for Biotechnology but he should still help me clean I didn't make the damn mess why should I be the only one to pick it up.

Cleaning and scrubbing can wait til tomorrow. For babies grow up we've learned to our sorrow.  So quiet down, cobwebs.  Dust go to sleep.  I'm rocking my baby and babies don't keep.

toddler girl

ilovemyaj
by Silver Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 2:13 AM

you should tell him get off his butt and clean! I hope you dont have swine flu. Its not fun having that.

Quoting inocnt_1:

I am dealing with the fact that all 3 of my kids have a cold, the youngest having it the worst as well as trying to fight one off myself.  It hit the whole house at once. I also am tired of having no help getting my house cleaned up, my hubby has been laid off for a year now and is in school for Biotechnology but he should still help me clean I didn't make the damn mess why should I be the only one to pick it up.

meggs8609
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 2:15 AM

my knee is no longer functioning and i still have to pack tonight b/c instead of flying to cali on thursday i'm driving to indiana tomorrow b/c my grandpa died last today. so, i have to make a 12+ hour drive w/ a 10 1/2 month old in two days and not kill my dad being in a car with him for that long. and my family has been passing the same cold around for the last month so all of us are sick to some degree.

SpcCraftsWife
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 2:15 AM

Quoting ilovemyaj:

sounds like your going though rough time hope you feel better to. If ya ever want someone talk to pm me

Quoting SpcCraftsWife:

((((hugs))))

thanks, i appreciate it. sometimes its soothing just to get it off your chest.

DeLaina,  Wife of SPC Jonathan Craft <3, Mama to daughter Natalee Michelle- 17 months,  and baker of one little bun in the oven-6 weeks!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)