Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I hate Taylor Swift

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 2:10 AM
  • 10 Replies

Ok, so I don't HATE her, but if my kid doesn't stop putting her CD on "repeat" at night for sleep music, I'm going to accidentally step on the CD.  I get it - the guy belongs to her, she and Romeo are getting hitched and she wears sneakers in the bleachers while some other chick is all decked out in high heels while cheerleading.  I freaking GET IT!

--- heading in to my daughter's room to shut off her radio... and take some Tylenol, lol.

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 2:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Amom4BabyDude
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 2:13 AM

hahahahahaha

Lori_G4
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 2:15 AM

You forgot to mention Stephen and/or Tim McGraw!!!! LOL! My daughter loves Taylor Swift too, but luckily, her BR is upstairs, so I'm not subjected to it all of the time!

Chris & Lori             Valerie-11             Brian-8                  Dalton-6           Maya-Jan 3, '08

I home school because I have seen the village, and I don't want it educating my children!

tha-hawt-mommie
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 2:18 AM

LOL! my neighbors kids were blasting her the oether day and i went over and begged the mom to PLEASE put on anything but that! (we live in ano apartment building) she laughed and changed it , it was getting on her nerves too

mamapaparazzi
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 2:20 AM

Lol, if only "repeat" had a timer, lol. 

celticreverie
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 2:22 AM

they need sleep timers on CD players (although mine actually has one! lol).

I like Taylor Swift, a lot, but still can't listen to her over and over and over again. Anything is bound to get annoying after being on constant repeat.

night.magic
by Chicken Nugget on Dec. 1, 2009 at 2:29 AM

I like some of her songs. My 17 yr old does not. LOL My 11 yr old does.

But to listen to her over and over would drive me bonkers. 

Emoticons

SpcCraftsWife
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 2:43 AM

to me all of her songs sound the same, and they all have this boring quality to them- i can see why your child uses her to sleep lol!!! imo, shes not very talented- plenty of people can carry a tune in a whispery voice.

DeLaina,  Wife of SPC Jonathan Craft <3, Mama to daughter Natalee Michelle- 17 months,  and baker of one little bun in the oven-6 weeks!

heathermichelle
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 2:44 AM

I love Taylor Swift

tha-hawt-mommie
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 2:45 AM

agree!

Quoting SpcCraftsWife:

to me all of her songs sound the same, and they all have this boring quality to them- i can see why your child uses her to sleep lol!!! imo, shes not very talented- plenty of people can carry a tune in a whispery voice.

isaiahsmomma86
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 2:47 AM

LOL i love taylor swift but i HATE that song. and if i hear it again, i might have to be put in the loony bin.

Heather- I am a  vaxing, non CIO, disposable diapering, formula feeding, stay at home mommy to Isaiah and happily married to the best hubby ever, Patrick.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)