Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So did anyone watch...

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 2:29 AM
  • 2 Replies

The season premiere of Hoarders on A&E tonight? They removed 8,000 pounds of garbage and that included 2 DEAD CATS that had been dead and decomposed for who knows how long, long enough to be totally FLATTENED. I could not believe what I saw! Does anyone know a hoarder, a pack rat, or someone who cannot part with GARBAGE??? How can someone live that way? My goodness....

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 2:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
SpcCraftsWife
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 2:40 AM

my husband and i are watching it right now. they just found the second cat. its ridiculous! I feel bad for her that there is an actual frame of mind for certain people where they see this as okay...but at the same time when the son said that she's acting so entitled-those were my thoughts exactly! I also watched the crazy ass intervention!

DeLaina,  Wife of SPC Jonathan Craft <3, Mama to daughter Natalee Michelle- 17 months,  and baker of one little bun in the oven-6 weeks!

Avarah
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 2:52 AM

I have it recorded to watch later. 

I'm watching "Clean House" right now where they're not quite as kind to people with hoarding disorders.  You know what?  I get irritated with hoarders.  I find it VERY hard to have sympathy for that particular mental disorder, even though I realize that it's an illness beyond the control of the person afflicted.

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)