Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What kind of camera do you have?! (pics would be great too!!)

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 2:55 AM
  • 36 Replies

what kind do u have? what do u like/dislike about it?

any pics of the camera?

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 2:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
maxensmom
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 2:57 AM

good post. bump! i have a shitty easy share and i want to upgrade. it has a really long delay and i miss a lot of good shots because of it. the flash makes things look weird, and without it the pics are blurry.

apeclark2008
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 3:12 AM

I have a Fujifilm Finepix s 1000 I love it!!! it has 12 x optical zoom and 10.0 Megapixels... it has Video with sound and TONS of settings for like Landscape, In Motion pics, All together with the video setting it has 10 different settings... and with a Memory card it can store up 10000 photos... this is some of the photos it can take!!

Heres a couple pics of the Camera..... I got it for $216 w/ tax...

MommynMonster
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 3:31 AM

I have this little beast :D Sony Alpha 100k. I paid 1200 a few years ago and its time for an upgrade soon. I love how easy it is to use and its thus far withstood a toddler with grabby hands lol. Here are some of the pictures I've taken, I reduced the sizes to fit, but full size, they are amazing! This camera picks up so much detail.

http://www.livingroom.org.au/photolog/sony-alpha-100.jpgcalifornia058.jpg picture by pinkmonkeysponge BirthdayShots009.jpg picture by pinkmonkeyspongeUntitled-1-2.jpg picture by pinkmonkeysponge Oct033.jpg picture by pinkmonkeysponge

remaining_me
by Silver Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 3:34 AM

my cam just broke so i don't have one but good post..here's a bump for ya!

NikiAnne
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 3:36 AM

I have a Canon PowerShot A720 IS, 8.0 Mega Pixels, 6x optical zoom. I really like mine. It's very easy to use, has lots of fun settings (like aquarium, great for taking pics against glass exhibits, like at the zoo!) and zooms in great! No pics saved on this computer :( Sorry!!

mOm8130442106
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 3:51 AM

I just got a brand new digital camera & I like it way better than my old one I had 1 beacuse i can upload pics straight from the camera to the computer 

Vivitar 5.1MP Digital Camera Red -  Sakar International - Toys"R"Us

mOm8130442106
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 3:53 AM

Quoting remaining_me:

my cam just broke so i don't have one but good post..here's a bump for ya!

my camera broke too that is why i had to get a new one,i didn't know dropping a amera by accident in sand by a river would ruin it but it did oh well,i love my new one way better

Cavalrybaby02
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 6:20 AM

I have a Canon Digital Rebel XT with several different lenses and a flash.

I want a Canon 7D, but I'll have to save up the $1500 for just the body.

Here's my camera:

I have the kit lens, which is 18-55mm, a better quality 17-55mm lens, a 24-105mm lens, and a 50mm lens.

I also have the speedlite 430ex.

Here's some pictures that I took with it:

sunshine21pa
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 6:57 AM

Samsung 12.2 mega pixels..5x optical zoom

Nothing to fancy but it gets the job done! lol 

tha-hawt-mommie
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:33 AM

bump! im picking one out possibly next week -- need ideas lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)