Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am so damn glad I livee 700 miles away!!!!

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 2:59 AM
  • 4 Replies

On the way taking my son to school he told me that this was the best Thanksgiving ever! Then he said as a matter of factly,"Wow mom, we didn't even see the police this year!"

(So sad everyone in my family can't get along other than me and my sister, even that's kinda borderline there)

I talked to my mom tonight and I am so damn glad I didn't go to there as she wanted me to babysit(What else is new!!!). My nephew does some "inappropriate behaviour" every time he comes back from his dad's. My mom then continued to tell me that my nephew(who just turned 11) stuck a milk bone in his butt and told the dog to "come and get it". My sister laughed. I was horrified! This isn't the first time he's done something like this! A few years ago he stuck a popsicle in his butt and told the neighbor girl to "lick it".

EEEWWW!!! Why oh why is my sister letting him see that man?!?! And why oh why isn't she even concerned about this behaviour?!?!

our kids don't play together that often(Hence we live so far away). Even when we lived close by my son didn't even really want to see his cousin that often. Duh, I don't blame him!

But anyway, I'm so glad I live so very far away!!!

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 2:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Starfire73
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 3:12 AM

*crickets chirping*

hello?

SAMNMAYASMOM
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 3:19 AM

What do you mean by "IN his butt"? You mean between the cheeks or what?

hautemama83
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 3:26 AM

Ummmmm yeah, I think I would be estatic that I live 700 miles away not just happy lol. I mean really a milk bone in the butt, wth kid does that?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Starfire73
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 4:27 AM

Yes like his butt cheeks! I mean this kid is like effed up!

Sad thing is I have to go out there over x mas break and I'm staying at my mom's while my son is visting sperm donor(On the condition he sends me the money he promised to go up there hence saving him 200 on airfare for unaccompanied minor)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)