Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

why did i need milk?

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 6:34 AM
  • 17 Replies

i sent dh out a hour and a half ago in the rain and cold to buy me a gallon of milk at walmart. i wanted dd to have milk when she got up. neither one of us have phones. he hasnt gotten home. it is raining and ugly outside. what could have happened to him??? there is absolutely nothing i can do without a phone. i cant call him, he dont even have a phone. ladies i am scared. what ifs keep running through my mind. i just hope he comes home soon and is okay.

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 6:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
much2learn
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 6:38 AM

I hope it's nothing.  Please keep us posted.

Lynn

excougarmama
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 6:39 AM

Maybe he is just waiting out a hard rain. Keep us posted. Good thoughts.

sadeyez11
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 6:53 AM

i just heard sirens at a distance. i hope it isnt him. i hope he is safe. god i dont know what to think. he was going out for milk and he hasnt come back. its been two hours. WTH

mom2ljh
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 6:54 AM

I never send my husband to Wal Mart alone b/c he'll get side tracked in electronics or something.  I hope he's home soon.

Amanda ~ Mommy to my little miracle Landon Joel
born 6 weeks too soon~6-21-07, former refluxer, multiple food allergies, verbal regression, and the coolest kid on the block.

Then                                           Now

CandaceD4u
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 6:56 AM

Awe. I hate that worry... **HUGS***

Wife to My Wonderful Marine Brendon. Mother to My Beautiful Baby Girl Ava Diora.

luvbeinamomof3
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 6:58 AM

hugsKeep us posted...

Swtmama62205
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 7:03 AM

This is what my husband does.  And then he comes home with useless junk we definitely don't need lol.  I am sure he is probably just messing around in walmart.  And he is probably driving slow because of the rain and wet roads.  Can you call the non emergency line and ask if there has been any accidents?  That might make you feel better

Quoting mom2ljh:

I never send my husband to Wal Mart alone b/c he'll get side tracked in electronics or something.  I hope he's home soon.

sadeyez11
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 7:03 AM

he has disappeared before but i knew he was going out and he just stayed gone way too long. this is totally different. he was wearing my pink thong sandals and pajamas. where the hell is he. i keep going to the front door looking outside waiting to see the mustang pull in to the apartments. i know it has only been two hours but he dont like looking around at the store, he just goes in gets whats needed then leaves. i am officially freaking out. the kids have to be up in an hour,  dd has to be in school in an hour and a half, what is she gonna say when she gets up and daddy isnt here. what if something happened. i know im jumping to conclusions but im scared. i shouldnt have sent him out for a freaking gallon of milk.

Greenstone920
by Gold Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 7:04 AM

I hope everything's ok.

Swtmama62205
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 7:05 AM

call the non emergency line at the police department and tell them that your husband has been gone for a long time and you are wondering if there has been any accidents in the area

Quoting sadeyez11:

he has disappeared before but i knew he was going out and he just stayed gone way too long. this is totally different. he was wearing my pink thong sandals and pajamas. where the hell is he. i keep going to the front door looking outside waiting to see the mustang pull in to the apartments. i know it has only been two hours but he dont like looking around at the store, he just goes in gets whats needed then leaves. i am officially freaking out. the kids have to be up in an hour,  dd has to be in school in an hour and a half, what is she gonna say when she gets up and daddy isnt here. what if something happened. i know im jumping to conclusions but im scared. i shouldnt have sent him out for a freaking gallon of milk.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)